• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Reverse Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
inside this tour be i shall.

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
First ever tourney and I have to lose? ...Sure, why the heck not?

EDIT: Need to say "in" apparently :V

Last edited:

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
in 10charrr

Izayoi

The Sealed Weapon
Oh my god. A tournament about something I'm good at? Losing?
I'm so in if there's still spots.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Can we get a COMPLETE banlist for moves? Is it just the ones that ALWAYS mean a self KO? Or a chance to self KO under certain circumstances (curse)? Can we use NFE or only FE? I just want as many clear bans b4 I team plan and find out I'm disqualified >_>

Edt:

I googled and all I can find is this:

Other Rules:
-You must have a full team of 6 Pokemon, all at Lvl.100
-Only LEGAL movesets are allowed.
-Each Pokemon MUST have 4 moves with AT LEAST one damaging move.
-You MAY NOT switch Pokemon on any two consecutive turns.

We following these rules?

If we do, can snore be permitted as the only attacking move? Since if we dont sleep it always fails :/

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
hey ek i had a question sorry if its already been addressed in rules or sounds newbish lol but how can we prove if someone throws their match? i know the objective is to lose but if both ppl use ridiculous moves and both try to lose on purpose then it will be one long battle? i want to advance in the tourney but not throw a battle =/

Status
Not open for further replies.