• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Reverse Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
In. Extra characters

hey ek i had a question sorry if its already been addressed in rules or sounds newbish lol but how can we prove if someone throws their match? i know the objective is to lose but if both ppl use ridiculous moves and both try to lose on purpose then it will be one long battle? i want to advance in the tourney but not throw a battle =/

make your team so you faint, th eobject is to be quick.

Bracket will be up shortly

reversetour.png

Have you ever battled where the goal is to lose?

General Rules:
• All battles must be completed on either Pokémon Online or Pokemonshowdown
• If a D/C happens early game, both players will replay doing the same moves.
• If a clear winner can't be decided when a D/C happens late game, then both players will replay their game.
• Follow all general Serebii rules.
• All Matches are BO3
• No Johns
- This means once the match starts you must complete all the battles back to back, no building teams between battles.
• This is a Pokebank OU Tournament
• First person to lose wins!​

Tournament Specific rules
• Attempts to use trickery to lose (and therefore win) will result in a disqualification. This includes quitting the game to lose, timing out to lose, and other such scenarios.
• You are only allowed one Pokemon with a Choice item per team, as it limits the freedom of the opponent in battle through team building.
• Each Pokemon must have 4 moves, unless it cannot learn 4 moves (eg. Unown). And must have one move that inflicts damage to the opponent
• Happiness must be set to 0.
• You cannot use the moves which cause the user to faint, Explosion, Self-Destruct, Final Gambit, memento, lunar dance etc..
• False Swipe is also banned
• All Pokemon must be level 100​

Battles Form
HTML:
Your Serebii Username:
Opponent's Serebii Username:
Game 1: (W/L ; Score)
Game 2: (W/L ; Score)
Game 3: (W/L ; Score)
Additional Comments:

Signing Up
Post In :)

Participants
Eliteknight
The DragonKnight
CrystalNinetails
TurboPieFire
The Imposter
Lost™
Klaus™
Clay95
Apollo77
kamoarc119
woebegonenick
Mean Mr. Snorlax
Contrail
T.W.I
Volcer
Ger9119
SilverChiko
WizardTrubbish
Psilo
EmeraldGoblin
Sunshinemasterking
Imma Agito
Ez Target
dragonuser™
CraZy RudOlF
Rotom Router
Saph~
Izayoi
Sietse23
Kyro12
Sir Galahad
moonclawz

Bracket
reversetour.png

Deadline
Round 1 ends on Wednesday December 11th at 10pm gmt-7

Credits to twash of Smogon for the tournament in which this was based off of!
Credit to the main Banner goes to Extroph

Last edited:

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
I have a question I am building my team and want to know if we can use moves with recoil damage

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Your Serebii Username: SilverChiko (formerly HeroicRein)
Opponent's Serebii Username: Volcer
Game 1: Won by Losing 0-5 (?)
Game 2: Won by Losing 0-2 (?)
Game 3: ~
Additional Comments: They were good battles.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
Was suppose to play Psilo yesterday but I couldn't find him. Hopefully we should be able to play some other time this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.