• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Ultimate Game Master

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
Unless we're allowed to change votes it looks like im gonna get revealed. i'm not very liked in this game

i'll vote Chihaya01

EDIT: I'll be on less often. I can't access these forums without a WiFi connection, which is weird because I can access the main serebii site. My work WiFi has the site blocked so can't get on during the day

Last edited:

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
TWIST

Everyone was asked to send me a number from 1 to 5. 4 got the most by a landslide. But what did these numbers mean?

Well, each number represented one of the five eliminated contestants, in reverse order of when they were eliminated. 4 was Nothingjustgo. so...

[img200]https://67.media.tumblr.com/200710a6601dffb0fae22f5902aa4fa9/tumblr_inline_odjvjtPUfw1rei03p_500.gif[/img200]
Nothingjustgo. has returned to the competition!*

While he is not allowed to play in the current Game Master Competition or the Immunity Competition, he is also not allowed to be nominated this round.​

*Nothingjustgo. will not be allowed to return until he changes his avatar.

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
1. Infernobat...............Fongerman
2. Fango Pango............Fongerman
3. Pokemon Special......Fongerman
4. Monster Guy............Fongerman
5. Chihaya01...............Chihaya01
6. Fongerman..............Chihaya01
7. Mawile412...............Chihaya01
8. Sigh!.......................Chihaya01

Since the votes are deadlocked, neither player's Pokemon will be revealed. The PM phase begins now.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Wait, how does the PM round work? Do we PM you?

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Infernobat, you are safe.
Fongerman, you are safe.
Shaymin_Girl, you are safe.
Monster Guy, you are safe.
Mawile412, you are safe.
Pokemon Special, you are safe.
Chihaya01, you are safe.
perappu.png
SickRuby.png

Gryoine and Sigh! for elimination.​

The Immunity Challenge will begin shortly.​

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
IMMUNITY COMPETITION #6
Find Me a Picture of...

Credit to American--Pi

In this game, I will state something that I want a picture of. It is up to the six contestants to find an appropriate picture and post it in the thread. Once all the pictures are in, I will judge and rank them. Whoever is ranked last will be eliminated from the competition. If I cannot decide, then the last gamer to send in their picture will be eliminated. Please put your pictures in spoiler tags in case they're too big. Also make use of the img200 tag if you can.

Players: Fango Pango * Gryoine * Sigh! * Mawile412 * Fongerman * Chihaya01

Find me a picture of a cat doing something silly.

Mawile412

Problem
Cat-Stuck-In-Couch4.jpg

She seems a little stuck.