• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Ultimate Game Master

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
IMMUNITY COMPETITION #6
Find Me a Picture of...

Credit to American--Pi

These were both really good. However, in Fongerman's picture it is clear how and why the Pokemon are working together, while that is less clear in Mawile's. Fongerman is the winner.

Players: Fango Pango * Gryoine * Sigh! * Mawile412 * Fongerman * Chihaya01

Congratulations Fongerman, you have won the Power of Immunity. State if you are using this power or not. If so, state which nominee you are saving with it.​

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
I will nominate Monster Guy instead, then.

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
ELIMINATION (VOTES ARE PRIVATE)
Sigh! or Monster Guy
SickRuby.png
lycanrocmidday.png

Please Private Message your vote to me. The two nominees are not allowed to vote. The Game Master will only vote in the event of a tie.

Voting will last for 24 hours, or until all votes are cast.​

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
TWIST

We've already had one eliminated contestant return, and now there could possibly be another. One future eliminated contestant could find their way back in the game if they have a Round Trip ticket.

How this works is each of the current 11 players (This includes the current Game Master and the current two nominees) will pick a number from 1-11 by posting an available number in the thread. If a number has already been taken, you can't pick it. These numbers will assign you a ticket.

For the next five eliminations, whichever contestant is eliminated will have their ticket revealed as a One-Way or the Round Trip. The Round Trip Ticket will allow them to immediately return to the game as if they never left.

The tickets will expire after five eliminations. If the Round Trip Ticket wasn't owned by any of the five eliminated contestants, its owner will be revealed. In this case, the ticket will become null and void and no one will return with its help. The number for the Round Trip Ticket has been predetermined. All the rest will be One-Way Tickets.

Note: The contestant who has the Round Trip Ticket will not be aware of the power they hold.

You may pick your numbers by posting now.​

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
With 4 votes to eliminate Monster Guy and 4 votes to eliminate Sigh!, we have a tie. Fango Pango, as Game Master, it is up to you to break the tie now. (It should go without saying, but post your decision in the thread.)