• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Ultimate Game Master

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
It's time to find out if Sigh! has the Round Trip Ticket.

A One-Way Ticket.

Sorry Sigh!, but it's the end of the road for you.

You will return at the end of the season to help decide which of the Final 2 Players will win the game.

Sigh!'s Ticket Number was 7.

The Game Master Competition will begin shortly.​

Last edited:

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
GAME MASTER COMPETITION #7
Choose Your Adventure

Credit to Innerflame for the Original Version

In this contest, gamers will be represented by characters going on an adventure. Your characters will all be Pokemon Trainers who are all starting their journey on the same day in New Bark Town, Johto Region. You are allowed to choose the same option as other contestants. As different choices and decisions are made, the characters will begin going on separate paths. But one wrong choice can lead to negative effects, including your elimination from the contest. It may seem like a lot, but I expect this round to go by rather quickly.

For your first choice, choose your starter Pokemon. When choosing, also post your trainer's name and gender. You can also include any extra fluff that you want (Sprite, personality traits, etc), but this is not required and does not influence the game other than to possibly make it more fun for you.

Spr_4d_152.png
Spr_4d_155.png
Spr_4d_158.png
493-Unknown.png

Option 1: You choose Chikorita, the Leaf Pokemon.
Option 2: You choose Cyndaquil, the Fire Mouse Pokemon.
Option 3: You choose Totodile, the Big Jaw Pokemon.
Option 4: You've heard that the Professor gives out a special Pokemon when all the others are gone, so you show up late to get it. (It's not an Arceus)

You will post your choices in the thread. You can simply state your Option # or role-play your choice.

As outgoing Game Master, Fango Pango is not eligible to play in this competition.​

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Trainer Name: Scott

Scott walked in to Professor Elm's lab, excited to start his Pokemon journey. He had made sure to arrive on time so he would actually have a choice of starter Pokemon. Supposedly, they had another Pokemon if they ran out of starters, but he didn't know if that rumor was true, and if it was, what that Pokemon would be. He didn't want to end up with a Magikarp or something. The Professor welcomed him in, and told him to pick one of the Pokeballa on the table. He slowly walked up to the table, and took a look at each of the balls. The aspiring trainer had done a lot of research on what Pokemon he was going to choose. His choice was between Cyndaquil or Chikorita. Both of them were cute, and they remained appealing after they evolved. Although he did like the Chikorita evolution line just a little bit more, he had read that Chikorita would be at a major disadvantage at most of the gyms in the region. Since he actually wanted to do well at this whole Pokemon Trainer thing, the choice was rather obvious. "I'll take this one Professor." The boy stated while picking up Cyndaquill's Poke Ball.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Name: Belle
Option 3: You choose Totodile, the Big Jaw Pokemon.

Belle marched into the professors's lab, wearing a yellow dress, yellow platform heels, a yellow jacket, yellow glasses, with a yellow bag, and a variety of yellow accesories in the shape of stars and moons. They made their way to the table, where a number of pokeballs sat on the table. Belle adored all the starters, they were all beautiful, trustworthy, loyals partners that anyone would be proud to have on their team. One of the starters stood out in their heart, a pokemon with strong resolve and a strong jaw. They picked up the ball that housed a Totodile in it and tossed the ball. There she was, a beautiful Totodile. She smiled and instantly jumped into her partners arms. They left the lab together, smiling from ear to ear. Belle decided "Little one, I shall name you Svetlana!" and little Svetlana cheered "Toto-dileee!"

Last edited:

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
Name: Sophie
Option: 4, you like something different.

Sophie was never known to be good at waking up on time, even on a day as important as this one. She stretched slowly and rolled out of her bed, looking at herself in the mirror. She could see the bright sunshine coming in through her window; she felt well rested and full of energy. She peaked over to her alarm clock which read that it was currently midday, she gasped. "Oh no! I slept in!" The young girl got ready as fast as she could, throwing on a grey sweater, a pair of jeans and a pair of high rise brown boots. She grabbed her bag as she ran as fast as she possibly could to the professor's lab. She got there, sweating and panting. "Sorry in late sir!" She took a moment to catch her breath and then continued, "I hope you still have something left for me." She murmured.

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
GAME MASTER COMPETITION #7
Choose Your Adventure

Credit to Innerflame for the Original Version

Hydrangea received a Sunkern!

Professor Elm gave each trainer their starter Pokemon, along with a Johto Badge Case, 6 Pokeballs, and a Pokedex. Now it's time for everyone to begin their journey.

Option 1: Go West to Route 29 and begin your journey on foot.
Option 2: Take a boat East to Route 27.

You will post your choices in the thread. You can simply state your Option # or role-play your choice. You can also give a nickname to your starter Pokemon in your post.

As outgoing Game Master, Fango Pango is not eligible to play in this competition.​

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
After receiving his Pokemon, a badge case, six pokeballs, and a pokedex. Scott thanked the professor, and left the lab. Once outside, Scott let out his newly obtained Pokemon from his Pokeball so he could see what it looked like.

In a flash of light, the fire mouse Pokemon appeared at Scott's feet. "Cyndaquill!" The Pokemon exclaimed, happy to finally be outside the lab for once.

Scott chuckled. "Aw, you're cute!" He knelt down, and gently gave his first Pokemon a pat on the head. "Hm, I suppose I should give you a name little guy... Hm, how about... Ember!" Scott said the first name that popped into his head. He wasn't particularly good at coming up with clever names for Pokemon.

"Cynda!" The Fire type shuouted in agreement.

"Great!" Scott smiled and got back up. He then looked to the left, then to the right. They had two options for where to go next. They could east or west, and take a boat ride. After pondering it over for a moment, Scott decided to head west to Route 29. There was grass there, which meant there were wild Pokemon to be found. He could find a new member for his team, or at the very least, give Ember some battling experience. So, with his destination decided, he gestured for Ember to follow him, and went west.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Option #1: Go West to Route 29 and begin your journey on foot.

Belle walked into his house, greeted by their mother. She sipped her tea in the solarium and looked over to the door.

"Hello son. I see you picked a your starters. What a cutie." She said, then taking another sip.

"Her name is Svetlana. Anyway I came to change and gather my things before I left." She marched upstairs as their mother played with Svetlana.

They came downstairs, wearing blue jeans, a blue and white striped shirt, and white shoes. They even switched their glasses with a blue pair. Svetlana quickly came to their side. She even picked up a smaller bag that Belle brought down with them. Their mother walked over to them, with a bag full of supplies.

"Son, Belle, I'll miss you while you're gone. Make sure you call me when you get to a new city." She said and hugged him. After a tearful goodbye, Belle and Svetlana left for Route 29

Inventroy:
Johto Badge Case, 6 Pokeballs, and a Pokedex

Pokemon:
Svetlana (Totodile)