• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Ultimate Game Master

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
Option 1, let's pretend I wrote up a nice little roleplay here.

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
GAME MASTER COMPETITION #7
Choose Your Adventure

Credit to Innerflame for the Original Version

Pokemonspecial and Mary Jane hopped on the boat that was docked on the shore of New Bark Town. They were excited until they realized that they were heading towards Kanto, and with a Johto Badge Case no less. By the time they were able to return to New Bark Town, they had already fallen behind the other trainers.

Pokemon Special and Mawile412 have been eliminated from the competition.

As the remaining 7 trainers arrived on Route 29, they had to make another decision.

Option 1: Go through the tall grass.
Option 2: Avoid the tall grass.
Option 3: Go North to Route 46.

You will post your choices in the thread. You can simply state your Option # or role-play your choice.

As outgoing Game Master, Fango Pango is not eligible to play in this competition.​

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Choose Your Adventure

Fongerman and Infernobat. have been eliminated from the round.

The remaining five trainers continue to make their way through Route 29.

For your next choice, you will choose one of three Pokemon to encounter. The Pokemon you choose to encounter may have an affect on your status in the round.

Option 1: Hoothoot ;163;
Option 2: Pidgey ;016;
Option 3: Sentret ;161;

You will post your choices in the thread.

As outgoing Game Master, Fango Pango is not eligible to play in this competition.​

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I'm hurt that you didn't contact me for this.

When the new rounds start up, drop me a line.

There can be only one Game Master ;)

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Choose Your Adventure

Nothingjustgo. and Chihaya01's Pokemon have been confused by Hoothoot. Their next choice will be randomized.

Monster Guy lost a battle against Pidgey and had to return to New Bark Town to be healed. Monster Guy is eliminated from the competition.

Hydrangea and Gryoine each caught a Sentret. You can name it if you wish.

The remaining four trainers are almost through Route 29, when they notice a Mysterious Cabin and something shiny peeking out behind a tree.

For your next choice, you will choose whether or not to investigate a location on Route 29. The location you choose to investigate may have an affect on your status in the round.

Option 1: Check out the Mysterious Cabin.
Option 2: See what's behind the tree.
Option 3: Ignore both and continue down the last stretch of Route 29.

You will post your choices in the thread. Since Nothingjustgo. and Chihaya were confused by Hoothoot, their choice will be randomized.