• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Ultimate Gamer

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Serebii's Ultimate Gamer​

In this game 16 Serebii users who are well known in the gamer section will be put face to face in a competition that will decide which of them is the top gamer. Every cycle the contestants will be put through contests most of which are based off of different Serebii games past present and future, the winners of these will get power and this will eventually lead up to an elimination. The goal is to make alliances, win competitions, use your fourm popularity to your advantage, and ultimately be the last one standing.

This game requires user participation don't sign up if you don't plan on being active. The main problem with a game like this is that people go inactive or get banned and cause the flow of the game to faulter. This makes it hard on me as an owner to keep the game going. So ONLY ACTIVE MEMBERS SIGN UP.​

Owner: Bugwarrior
Co-Owner
Co-Owner:
(*If you are interested in being a Co-Owner PM me, if you are a Co-Owner you can not participate*)

Every cycle will contain a three step process:

~ Game Master Competition (If they win this they will be safe for that elimination and will be able to nominate the 2 elimination choices)

~ MPP Nomination (The most popular player determined by use of a poll will be awarded MPP, or Most Popular Player. No one except this person will know who they are. They are able to nomination 1 more person to be an elimination choice)

~ Immunity competition (The three people that are nominated, the Game Master, and two other random people will compete for the power of Immunity. This power can be used to save one of the Game Master's nomination choice or can be used to keep the choices the same. The person with the immunity will be safe and the the Game Master will then nominate someone else in their place.)

~ The Voting (Everyone but the nominations and the Game Master will vote someone out of the house, thus eliminating them from the game. If there is a tie then the Game Master will have the final decision)

RULES:

• - Follow all Serebii Rules
    - Feel free to talk strategy and align yourself with other players to keep yourself in the game
    - If you go inactive you will be given a warning, failure to become active after receiving your warning will result in a modkill or a replacement
    - Once you are eliminated you are not able to post in this thread until the end of the game, or unless told you can do so.
    - Do not get mad if something does not go your way
    - Anything the Owners and Co-Owners say is final

Suggesting Contests:
If you want to suggest a Serebii game to be used as a contest, or you would like your game to be used as a contest feel free to VM me or PM me. All games used will be used with permission from their respective owners and each owner shall be given credit for their game.

Competitors:
MemoryWall_zpse81245c3.png

1.) Sir DJ
2.) WizardTrubbish
3.) Blue Snover
4.) MarshtompMan
5.) Klizcool
6.) CuriousHeartless
7.) Mawile412
8.) Grim Heaper
9.) Chihaya01
10.) Newpokemontrainer
11.) Drake Poketrainer
12.) Paradoxe
13.) Lost™
14.) dirkac
15.) Infernobat
16.) Shazdar

Game Master - Nominated - Immunity - Saved by Immunity -Evicted

Last edited:
Hey I remember this...

Username: Sir DJ
Serebii games that you have participated in: All counting games, most Murder games, most mafia games, most ranking (usertitle, sig, etc.) games, PDI, survivor, Pokemon Universe (also ran the last successful season), owned pokemon safety exercise, pokemon link, let's go on a picnic......there are way too many, I've been in the games section for way too long.
Any reason that you might go inactive: I die

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Username: WizardTrubbish
Serebii games that you have participated in: Plenty, but I spend most of m time in the Gender Race and CT60
Any reason that you might go inactive:

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Username: Blue Snover
Serebii games that you have participated in: Too many to name lol.
Any reason that you might go inactive: Apart from illness, holiday or death i can't see anything keeping me away.

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Username: MarshtompMan
Serebii games that you have participated in: Party Contest Game, Pokeplace Town, Never-Ending Cheat, Pokemon Survivor, Poke Drama Island, Pokecity, Pokemon Big Brother, Pokemon Degrassi, Gender Race, other counting games, Champion of the Types, Mystery of the Reaper, Murder in the Dark, Serebii's Next Top Gamer, other contest games, Poketown, Pokemon High, some others that I've forgotten
Any reason that you might go inactive: Spontaneous vacation, spontaneous sickness, spontaneous combustion

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Competitors:
1.) Sir DJ
2.) WizardTrubbish
3.) Blue Snover
4.) MarshtompMan
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)
16.)

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Username: Klizcool
Serebii games that you have participated in: I drift back and forth between games. Also, I tally for the Destroy the Bedrock game.
Reasons that you might become inactive: Abduction by irate drug dealers or loss of phone.

CuriousHeartless

Sure, I'll try this, seems fun.

Username: CuriousHeartless
Serebii games that you have participated in: Poke Drama Island, all versions of Pokemon Apples to Apples (Even owning and running one), two versions of Roll to Dodge, both Destroy the Bedrocks if that counts ^>V if that counts, a lot of the rating and counting games, Pokemon Big Brother, Pokemon Tactics (Three versions, two of which I owned but one never actually got to start), Gambit, Pokemon Safety Exercise: The Not a Movie, Millionaire, Pokemon Royal Rumble, Amazing Poke-Race, Chain Reaction, Elevator, Illogical Debates, Pokemon Tycoon, Pokemon Empire, Pokemon Factory, Pokemon Berry Farm, Pokemon Assembler, Pokemon Link, Digimon Mafia, Kanto Travels, Pokemon Mafia: Rise of the Shadows, Pokemon Mafia: Rise of the...Noobs?, Survival of the Fittest, The Nicknaming Contest, Extreme Sports Challenge, Pokemon Jeopardy V2, Pokemon Safety: Solitary Confinement, Pokemon Puzzle Pyramid V2, Pokemon Universes: Couples, and dozens of other minor games. I've literally posted in 182 game threads (Counting this one).
Any reason that you might go inactive: No idea. Unless I get hit by a vehicle, I should be good.

Mawile412

Problem
Username: Mawile412
Serebii games that you have participated in: Gender Race, Pokemon Survivor, 12 Album Song Game, Pokemon Contest Chronicles, Pokecity, Pokemon High, etc.
Any reason that you might go inactive: I can't really think of anything. :)

Recon

Username: Grim Heaper
Serebii games that you have participated in: I currently play and own Apples to Apples: Pokestyle, Pokemon Survivor, Pokemon Royal Rumble, Pokemon Big Brother, and a bunch of other games I don't remember off the top of my head.
Any reason that you might go inactive: Nothing off the top of my head, maybe work and traveling during vacation.

Last edited:

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Username: chihaya01
Serebii games that you have participated in: I've partaken in a few rate/counting games, Give the above two posters a shipping name, Caption the Signature above you, Pokemon Survivor, PokeCity, and Next Top Magical Guardian.
Any reason that you might go inactive: School, if this goes on for that long. Forgetting to get on Serebii.

NPT

Just a member

Username: Newpokemontrainer

Serebii games that you have participated in: Anime/ Cartoon character ABC game, [R A T E]rhwktaui[VI], count to 60 before someone under 20 posts comes, count to 100 before a mod posts, Gender race, Rename the above user, Give the above two posters a shipping name, You're banned 5.0, Caption the Signature above you, Quote the funniest post made by abvoe user, If you were arranged marrige with the above avater/signature, Rate the above user's Profile picture, Rate the above user's avater, Battle of the types, Legendary Pokemon elimination.

Any reason that you might go inactive: School, vacation, spontaneous sickness and studying.

Last edited:
Ahaha this sounds like fun.

Username: Drake Pokétrainer
Serebii games that you have participated in: If you were in an arranged marriage with the above avatar..., Count to 60 before Somebody with under 20 Post comes., You're Banned 5.0, Caption the signature above you, Press CTRL+V, [R A T E] rhwktaui [VI], Rate The Avatar Above You., Count to 100 before a mod posts!, Gender Race V.3, If you were in an arranged marriage with the above signature..., Rate the signature (Update to rules: 1/8/12), Good Ol' Rating of the User Title Above You, Rate the above Video Game Music., Rate the Profile Picture above you. PROFILE VIEWS +1., Anime/Cartoon Character ABC game, Who's That Character!?, Caption the Above Picture, The True or False Game!, If you in an arranged marriage with the above picture., The Character Chain Game, = game, post a lie about the above person., Rate the Pokémon Nickname above you!, Which of the above two signatures would win in a fight?, First Thought, ^ > v, Say how the above poster will die, Throw an Object at the Next Poster, What? Bulbasaur is evolving!, Have You..?, Destroy the Block of Bedrock!, [RATE] Location, Location, Location: When locations used to matter., The 'Have You Ever?' Game, If you were arranged in a marriage with the above users profile picture, Location, Location, Location (Yet another rating game), Imitate that Pokemon cry!, Beaten By?, Yum or Yuck?, Super Effective Type Battle!, Caption the Profile Picture above you., Useless Facts we know version Whatever, What do the Two Posters Above You Have in Common?, Say first thing you think of about what the last person said, You're Banned 4.5 – Condensed Edition, The Kill the person in front of you Game!, Count to 30 before someone with over 3000 posts comes, You’re Banned 4 – Unbanned Edition, Caption the Profile Picture above you!, What Pokémon comes to mind when you read the above poster's username?, SPPF's Vending Machine, Coolest forum game ever..., Unlocked & Loaded: RHWKTAUI v.6, ^ < v, See How Much You Suck [RHWKTAUI5], Rate User Title of the Previous User, Rate The Signature Above You, never-ending cheat, ~*~Rate how well known the above user is. [IV]~*~, Guess who the next poster is going to be., Members vs. Staff Members, Add an ingredient! 8D, Press Ctrl+V!, ~ Rate the Username of the Previous User ~, Gender Race V2, Do you think..., The Number Game!, The Silence Game, Rate the Location Above! V 3.0, You're Banned: Worst Thread Ever, Save or Slap?, Boy or Girl, First Thing That Comes To Mind From The Above Poster's User Title, Gender Race!!!!, Post a Lie About the Above Poster 2, Last Letter Game V2, The Super Effectiveness Game, Rate the location of the user before you., You're banned Game Version 2, "The Above Poster's Disorder", Location Abc's Game!, Truth or Dare, Rate Above Poster's Location., What does the above poster taste like?, Have you ever..., How did you get out of this situation?, Rate The Signature Above You III, guess the above posters main in brawl., ~Guess the age of the above poster~, The Person Above You ~ The Percent Edition, Rate how well known the above user is. II, What would you say if you woke up in bed next to the poster above you? V. II, Rate the Avatar Above V.2, xxO. Guess the hair colour of the above poster. : D, How did I get myself into this situation?, Rate a Poke-noob, Last Letter Game, Guess the Above User's Favorite Color, The give the next poster a lame superpower game., Post a lie about the above poster!!!, The Ctrl+V Game!, Rate The username above U V3, Rate The Location Of The Above Poster, Imminent Doom Button! (what will happen....?), Rate the Profile above you!, SPPF's Prediction Game!, Pokemon Real: What can go wrong?, Rate the Use Above You Skin, Rate the Username above you! V.2, Rate the above user - in general!

In the order of new to old.

Any reason that you might go inactive: Summer job in August, especially when I'd have night shifts.

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Competitors:
1.) Sir DJ
2.) WizardTrubbish
3.) Blue Snover
4.) MarshtompMan
5.) Klizcool
6.) CuriousHeartless
7.) Mawile412
8.) Grim Heaper
9.) Chihaya01
10.) Newpokemontrainer
11.) Drake Poketrainer
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)
16.)

5 More Spots

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Username: Paradoxe

Serebii games that you have participated in: I'm kinda new here! I haven't really done much yet, but I hope I'll make a lot of friends! I've managed to get a spot as a tallyist in Suvivor, I wrote two rounds of Pokemon big brother, and I'm current one of the Final 2 competitors in Roll to Dodge! I'm not very popular tho...I don't know why b/c I'm super funny & random! lol *holds up spork*

Any reason that you might go inactive: My only worry is that you go inactive, Bugwarrior

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Username: Lost™

Serebii games that you have participated in: I'm mainly active in CT60 and Secret Story. I've participated in the 1st and 3rd season of Secret Story, and was the 2nd season's host. I've participated in almost all of the rate the above -insert whatever here-, all of the currently active arranged marriage games, captioning games, the last three seasons of Murder (and sadly the final as well), some of Pokemon Royal Rumble and Pokemon Survivor, and currently am in the third MoTR. I was pretty active in the fifth your banned thread, and from time to time post in the shipping names thread and Gender Race. I was also in the last two seasons of Pokemon Universe, some of the Pokemon Safety Exercises, Ctrl + V, the Anime/Cartoon Character ABC game, and also started up one of the one word story games. I also did unsuccessfully host a different mafia game as well. Of course there are games where I have forgotten I've participated in...

Any reason that you might go inactive: Um, I get grounded?

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Username: dirkac
Serebii games that you have participated in: too many to write here <_< But, Counting Games, Apples to Apples, Banned, Bedrock, and lots more.
Any reason that you might go inactive: traveling, Surskit Obsession, sudden illness, work, bad WiFi connection, getting crushed by the Bedrock, dunno, death?

Infernobat.

Negative
Username: Infernobat.
Serebii games that you have participated in: Pokecity, Pokémon Survivor, The 12 Song Album Game, You're Banned, Rate The Signature Above You, Rate how well known the above user is, Pokemon Degrassi, Pokemon College, Pokemon Tropical Cruise, Pokeplace Town, Pokeresort, all the others I've forgotten.
Any reason that you might go inactive: I can't think of a reason I'd go inactive.

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Competitors:
1.) Sir DJ
2.) WizardTrubbish
3.) Blue Snover
4.) MarshtompMan
5.) Klizcool
6.) CuriousHeartless
7.) Mawile412
8.) Grim Heaper
9.) Chihaya01
10.) Newpokemontrainer
11.) Drake Poketrainer
12.) Paradoxe
13.) Lost™
14.) dirkac
15.) Infernobat
16.)

After one more person signs up the first game master competition will begin immediately. Game Master competitions will usually test your skills as a gamer, it will be the immunity challenges that will mock existing games and test your flexibility.