• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Ultimate Gamer

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Congratulations to MarshtompMan and Drake.
Stephen-Colbert-baloons.gif

Well the rules said the last remaining two have to fight it out but I have a better idea.
Well actually 3 ideas.

KnightofRawr has to announce the next task anyways, so I'd say he can either let MarshtompMan win since he was the first to reply, use the result from the popularity test, like seeing who's more popular or run a random number generator where MarshtompMan is number 1 and I'm number 2.

Shazdar

Why is blue?
Good job people. I am at the grocery store so doing this on my phone wasn't easy.

Recon

I go out to buy groceries, and this happens.

Ah well, what can ya do.

Reactions: NPT

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Huzzah to the two of you!

I would want to say I'm close but that would be a lie :p

Seriously, congrats.

You two need to get the Internet.
Or cookies. Lots of cookies.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Grocery stores will be the downfall of everyone. </3

Lol.

No, the need to breathe, drink, and eat is the downfall of the human race.

Without the need I aomebody else could have won.

Eh, no matter.

Congrats and all that Razz.

Okay, Marshtompman and I talked about it and the decision has been made.
Marshtompman is the winner of the 1st task/round~

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
140px-502Dewott.png

Congratulations MarshtompMan, you're the first Game Master!

Which means he has the power to nominate two people for eviction. The next phase of the game will take a little patience on the part of the players. Once I get everyone to respond to the PM I sent out earlier I shall message MarshtompMan and the MPP and ask them to name their nominations.

Remember, no one will know who the MPP is. This person has the ability to tell people that they are the MPP but they are not required to. The poll will close once I get everyone's representative so take chance of some last minute voting. We are waiting on 5 more people.

https://polldaddy.com/poll/7280771/

After I get the nominations, they will be announced in the thread and we will have the immunity challenge. For the moment I'd suggest making deals with MarshtompMan and whoever you think will be the MPP, to protect yourself from being nominated.

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
I present to you the MEMORY WALL for this season of SUG

MemoryWall_zpse81245c3.png

Up next....

The Game Master room reveal and the nominations

(should be posted in the next hour so in the mean time discuss the memory wall)

Last edited: