• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Victory Cup Tournament #1 (Final Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.

complete legitimacy

pack that fudge
Game stop crushing us serebii forums kids' dreams!!

I have to say, that was really funny when I first read it.

Aldieb

Contacted my oponent and waiting...

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
Good luck to everyone :D
this round should be a walk in the park for drac!

ThatsJustPeachy

Superiority Complex
Could not overcome that team matchup and Roar ninetails doesn't help either, gg

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Dear god we might actually win this. Let's do this Drac

inb4 I choke against BH and get stomped!

rwhite84

Banned
Thats an obvious enough fate you choked against aena your gonna choke against bh for sure -.-

zerofield

i miss miror
I've VM'ed my opponent (yesterday actually) and we should be battling... sometime...

3rd place, does it matter lol

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
Thats an obvious enough fate you choked against aena your gonna choke against bh for sure -.-

Wow i'd rip you but I rly have nothing to say other than i hope pure doesn't see this. oh wait, i think i'll show him. (i just don't like the tone of this post...)

nice try peachy, good job master.

Last edited:

rwhite84

Banned
Wow i'd rip you but I rly have nothing to say other than i hope pure doesn't see this. oh wait, i think i'll show him. (i just don't like the tone of this post...)

nice try peachy, good job master.

Wow dew your a hero -.-, it was ment for him to see

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Wow dew your a hero -.-, it was ment for him to see

I already saw it lol. I asked for it anyways since I made the joke on myself to begin with. I won't choke against bh though because she's a legit good player!

I already saw it lol. I asked for it anyways since I made the joke on myself to begin with. I won't choke against bh though because she's a legit good player!

Don't worry I do terrible under pressure. Get ready for me to make zero predictions with what is most likely a bog standard team!!!

Oh, and take a win I have in the bag and totally **** it up somehow.

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Don't worry I do terrible under pressure. Get ready for me to make zero predictions with what is most likely a bog standard team!!!

Oh, and take a win I have in the bag and totally **** it up somehow.

dear god we're the perfect opponents. We both can't function under pressure and snatch defeat from the gaping jaws of victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.