• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Victory Cup Tournament #1 (Final Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utopian

faults & feats
o **** master is a god!

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
if we win i'm taking all the credit, if we lose we all blame pure!

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Dracaena VS ~~Team AMERICA!~~
TheMaster VS ThatsJustPeachy
Puretrainer VS Blue Harvest
Pokemazter3001 VS Cometk
Sucka_Punch VS Gamefreak
Aldieb VS epic_eevee

The Elemental Trinity VS Team Enchanted Garden
WhiteStone30 VS Shadow PKMN Trainer
DragonMaster123 VS El Rey
TheGreekTerror VS -Gigashark-
dragonuser VS Kale12312
zerofield VS Cosmic Fury

haha gl to all teams!

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Pokemazter3001 VS Cometk
Sucka_Punch VS Gamefreak
Aldieb VS epic_eevee

dragonuser VS Kale12312
zerofield VS Cosmic Fury

haha gl to all teams!

Lol you have so much faith in TEG lol Your probably right though :)

-Gigashark-

I claimed Magnezone
Pokemazter3001 VS Cometk
Sucka_Punch VS Gamefreak
Aldieb VS epic_eevee

dragonuser VS Kale12312
zerofield VS Cosmic Fury

haha gl to all teams!

lol xD And I'll contact TGT for a battle soon

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Thats an obvious enough fate you choked against aena your gonna choke against bh for sure -.-

At the risk of possible thread derailment, thanks for that. Isn't it enough you randomly PM me insults on PO and Xat, now you have to round-about-aways do it on Serebii aswell? Seriously, get over yourself m8.

So this isn't entirely a waste of a post- best of your luck in your battle Pure, no doubt BH will be a tough opponent. I'm rooting for Dracenea, I always root for the team/people that beat mine :3

Last edited:

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Can you all shut up? Stop derailing my thread with this irrelevant garbage.

Last edited:

zerofield

i miss miror
Aight I contacted my opponent nearly two days ago while he was on, he said he didnt want to battle then but would over the weekend, i think i'm being johned .-.

rwhite84

Banned
Aight I contacted my opponent nearly two days ago while he was on, he said he didnt want to battle then but would over the weekend, i think i'm being johned .-.

Cosmos a good friend of mine and he definetly wouldnt do that hes usually on around now but liek maybe a half an hour earlier

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Life's been a major pain to me over the weekend. However, I may be able to battle this evening if you'd like.

zerofield

i miss miror
won my battle despite massive amounts of crits, misses, etc none of which benefitted me. gg nevertheless.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Lost my match to zerofield, 2-0. My experimental Sand team did a lot better than I thought it would, but his team still outclassed mine in the end. Didn't get a whole lot of meaningful crits, maybe except on his Skarmory when my Accelgor used Hidden Power Electric and OHKO'd it.

Good game, and good luck on the rest of the tourney to everyone!

M4zz

Banned
Haven't been able to find Comet over the past few days. He told me he had PO but no teams last I saw him. Let's go Dracaena!

Status
Not open for further replies.