• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Victory Cup Tournament #1 (Round One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt even get to play.
silly TA and there winning.

its a dead clan, no fair. its not a real clan!

Blaaz

Banned
no love por ascension? O:

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
I wish people would get their round one matches done. .-. I wanna see Drac lose round one

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Would just like to note that the new round goes up on Friday GMT, so really, matches need to be completed on Thursday.

Of course, those that have done a disappearing act will lose via inactivity, while the ones that have posted in this thread get the wins blah blah blah.

Last edited:

BGP_

Would just like to note that the new round goes up on Friday GMT, so really matches need to be completed on Thursday.

Of course, those that have done a disappearing act have will lose via inactivity.
aight, so basically about 2 days. Hopefully we can avoid activity decisions or coin tosses :/

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Would just like to note that the new round goes up on Friday GMT, so really, matches need to be completed on Thursday.

Of course, those that have done a disappearing act have will lose via inactivity, while the ones that have posted in this thread get the wins blah blah blah.

-phew- Glad to hear I've got only two days of waiting.

Blaaz

Banned
lol drac aint gonna lose d:<

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
I wish people would get their round one matches done. .-. I wanna see Drac lose round one

even if we did lose it would be to bs and everyone knows we're more strongth than all these clans besides Team America.

including your clan.

Blaaz

Banned
and *coughascensioncough* ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.