• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Victory Cup Tournament #1 (Round One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmnfn

DW Breeder

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
I'm hoping to get my match finished tomorrow. Yesterday, PO DC'd before we could battle, and today, I haven't seen my opponent at all.

Aldieb

Id like to declare my oponent officialy dead...

Aldieb

...that's exactly what I was saying kid. That every clan has won 2-0 instead of 3-1...

You failed your math class at school, didnt you...

well despite moltres flaw of 50% stealth rock weakness, he looks awesome.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Hmm, last day to get battles done.

If there is no change in the next couple of hours, then the ones that have posted here will get activity wins blah blah blah. :3

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
My opponent XxK1NGxTH0RxX and I have contacted each other but we haven't been online at the same time :l ... I was the last one to send a pm and we reached an agreement that we would battle yesterday cuz today he was busy but he never replied to my pm while he was online... my last pm was saying that I was on Smogon Server and that my PO name was HypershotTX...I think I have it somewhere if it's needed...gotta check well though...

Somapokito I apologize for iol's inactivity I have no idea where he's been lately :l ...

Status
Not open for further replies.