• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Victory Cup Tournament #1 (Round Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
ah dw bh homestarhydon is a supernoob person who def wont beat you!

Last edited:

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Contacted my opponent and waiting on a response. Let's do this Drac! I don't want to clear through the rounds off activity wins xD

Me neither! Last round my team mates went and won both their games on the first day leaving me no chance to play ;(

Looking forward to our battle tomorrow.

BH hasnt played comp mons since mag wrecked her (hehe). i bet shes gonna john you so the others can get their matches done xD

fffft I had that game won, last moment crit ended everything.

Also we're playing tomorrow!

Putting my money on homestarhydon since my last team before I stopped playing had Earthquake Latios.

Edit: Played best 2/3, won both matches. First match was kinda quick but the second match had my heart pounding. Neither match had any significant hax either. GG!

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Defeated Pure in an extremely close game 1-0.

Gg m8.

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Lost to Aenea in a clean game by 3%. I misplayed at the end and sac'd the wrong thing. GG anyways man it was fun. /I'm gonna end up with no wins this entire tourney.

Utopian

faults & feats
Wtf pure, god I need to get subbed in!

Oh wait Im in Cali....

ThatsJustPeachy

Superiority Complex
I accept nothing less than a 5-0 win for my team

Cometk

west side
holy **** don't ever scare me like that again windsong

if you ghosted for bh i might've had to've done my match

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Activity post, WOOOO \o/ DM and I seem to be locked in a game of VM tag -o- No one's fault, though.

And ZF, we're not down yet (chew)

Status
Not open for further replies.