• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Victory Cup Tournament #1 (Round Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerofield

i miss miror
lulz me still not getting assigned to the round

eh its prob better this way because ive been way inactive recently

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Contacted my opponent and waiting on a response. Let's do this Drac! I don't want to clear through the rounds off activity wins xD

M4zz

Banned
Laid a s***kicking to Pokesonic with a Bulk Up Breloom.

Puts Dracaena up 1-0 on the series.

I'd upload the log, but Aesoft is being Aesoft again.

Blaaz

Banned
lost to game 0-4 gg

Gamefreak

Won vs Blaaz 4-0, ggs. I ****ed up turn one which really had me worried for a moment.

However, I had to figure out all sorts of ways to win. Otherwise Blue Harvest would disown me, and I wouldn't want that! <3

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Good Luck teams!

Dracaena VS Assassins Of The Night
Puretrainer VS Aenea
Pokemazter3001 VS PokeSonic
Aldieb VS KingTorterraXIV

The Elemental Trinity VS Primus et Ultimus
dragonuser VS Bobby's Pants
WhiteStone30 VS Smugleaf-pwns-all
DragonMaster123 VS MooseSmuggler

Team Enchanted Garden VS Chaos Theory
-Gigashark- VS 00swms
Shadow PKMN Trainer VS Roylan
Kale12312 VS AuraWarior

~~Team AMERICA!~~ VS The Ascension
Gamefreak VS blaaz
Cometk VS madmarine0
Blue Harvest VS homestarhydon

Blaaz

Banned
the fact that ald loses in that prediction makes it auto win
#6-0
:3

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Darn... never even got to fight for my clan, Eevee Elite.

EDIT@ APPLE BUTTER: I think I've actually beaten PureTrainer before, when I owned a clan.

Jellyfisher

Sexiest man alive
Poor Eevee Elite. Why?!? You were my favorite. At least you put up a fight. Eevee Elite will live on!!!

Aldieb

Wait what? Someone predicted id lose?

Won vs Blaaz 4-0, ggs. I ****ed up turn one which really had me worried for a moment.

However, I had to figure out all sorts of ways to win. Otherwise Blue Harvest would disown me, and I wouldn't want that! <3

lol, if you lost all it would do is make me feel better if I lose. I haven't played seriously in months!!

Status
Not open for further replies.