• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Victory Cup Tournament #1 (Round Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerofield

i miss miror
And ZF, we're not down yet (chew)

Think of it as a combination of faith in my teammates and rage that im not in the round.

stopping my spam-posts now.

Aldieb

*cough*myoponentismia*cough*

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
No :/

He should be able to at least play his match, no matter the eventual outcome.

Aldieb

I contacted asking him for a time when he could be on... il make room in my day and adjust for him if he just tells me.

KingTorterraXIV

Wait what?
whoops sorry ald, been quite busy lately, im trying to contact u, why u never on xat.

also sorry for lack of activity post, but im ehre im not dead

Smugleaf-pwns-all

Here comes the storm
activity post. WS gets off right as I get on. :/

lost due to a crucial miss, and a mistake set. but its my fault
gg
didnt expect to win, but only a 3-0 loss

IM BEING TOLD IT WASN'T WS WHO BATTLED ME! FRAUD!

Last edited:
activity post. WS gets off right as I get on. :/

Really seemed the exact opposite to me. Anyways WON he had a miss but I had a nice full life cloister ready to rumble anyways ready to kill a 20% Reuniclus, Golurk, and T-Tar. I wasn't even playing right throughout the match rofl.
oh and smug that's really pathetic trying to say that isn't me. One of my alts is D.GRAY WHO'RE it was ne who battled. Gray whoulve 6-0 you.

EDIT: Now there saying I was Theebay rofl. Show the log and let's cut the spam

Last edited:

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
Really seemed the exact opposite to me. Anyways WON he had a miss but I had a nice full life cloister ready to rumble anyways ready to kill a 20% Reuniclus, Golurk, and T-Tar. I wasn't even playing right throughout the match rofl.

<3 and gg peu

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
good job tet, yall deserved it. time for drac to shine, GO ALD GO!!!

just a suggestion, but i nominate smuggy for the smogon premier league's reyscarface award for this tourney. and also, we should have other rewards like mvp, etc (wary)

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Indeed. I don't want our clan's reputation dirtied.

Either way, congrats on your win, TET. You all played well, and we graciously accept defeat. Perhaps we'll do better next time ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.