• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Victory Cup Tournament #1 (Round Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
You guys are funny.

myles-1.png

myles-1-1.png

myles2-1.png

pretty convencing if you ask me. someone said it was myles, and looking into the log further, it shows someone saying it was theebay
log: http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-Smug-vs-DGray-*****--2012-02-15-1

You call that evidence? Um, unless you have / get logs of theebay claiming he ghosted (which shouldn't be hard with theebay), don't derail and mess up my tournament thread with this garbage, I also said to PM disputes like this (also don't PM me with faulty evidence), so why is an argument taking place here?

Until you can provide evidence by the end of the round (unlikely), WS gets the win. Now to delete some posts. Nobody respond to this post.

Last edited:

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Is it bad that i spent about 2 minutes trying to click the "resume" button in the aesoft pic in ragnarok's quote at the top of the page?......i swear im intelligent

but yeah way to go TET!!!! we just too pro. even though i dont get to battle (D)

Aldieb

Beat KT on wednesday when we finaly managed to get a game in. Were going to do two more (for best out of three) yesterday, but he wasnt responsive. Going to try again today.

Note: Only reporting the first game to show something took place >.>

00swms

Chaos Theory
Sorry TEG but you guys will win most likely due the time sorry for that did not get to battle.

When is the deadline.

Aldieb

Ok, since KT isnt around im claiming the win.... 5-3(run) in my favour...

Status
Not open for further replies.