• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Victory Cup Tournament #1 (Semi-Finals)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
LETS DO WORK DRAC!!!! good luck to everyone :3

Utopian

faults & feats
rofl, why didnt drac get matched with TEG ?_? no fairrr! anyhoo, leggo drac!

(send me some logs so i can scout)

windsong

WEST SIDE
Ghosting will result in disqualification.

bs how will bh win it for us now

also ready to destroy

edit: and not sure what tyranitarfan was talking about i 7 - 0 lizard and cometk and bh on a daily basis!!!! yeah you read that right, 7 -0!!1111!

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Drac may have beat TET last time but remember, it was 3-2. I say its TET and TA finals

Time for an upset from my clan then...

*Pulls out the team with the Purple Pokemon of Doom*

ThatsJustPeachy

Superiority Complex
Won 4-0 gg, I had to win in my weather, therefore i extended the match.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Lost against Peachy... -_-

She won the weather war, and the battle as a consequence. Perhaps I should have tested my team more...

-Gigashark-

I claimed Magnezone
It's okay Cosmic, and nice job TA. Although it's not over yet, but currently you're winning so congrats :)

I'm rooting for TET other than TEG :3

Cometk

west side
Dear Lord, we are dead lol. Not sure is Epic_Eevee is good, but I'll take it that he is.

he's actually really bad don't worry about it, we just keep him around coz he's cute

oh and beat shadow pkmn trainer g_g

Last edited:

Aldieb

Beat TGT 6-0... wtb original teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.