• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Victory Cup Tournament #1 (Semi-Finals)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwhite84

Banned
I predict Drac vs TA

I think its gonna be this final

Puretrainer VS DragonMaster123
Pokemazter3001 VS dragonuser
Aldieb VS TheGreekTerror
Sucka_Punch VS WhiteStone30
TheMaster VS zerofield

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Battled Sucka, he d/c, Latias and Nite were gonna rape me anyways, gave him thematch, Bay refused the ghost for me, blah blah blah I sill got my cleveage <3
*Whines about team matchup*

Last edited:

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
Battled Sucka, he d/c, Latias and Nite were gonna rape me anyways, gave him thematch, Bay refused the ghost for me, blah blah blah I sill got my cleveage <3
after smug figured him out last time he couldnt risk it!!!

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis

]:

dw u still get love tonite <3

Status
Not open for further replies.