• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Victory Cup Tournament #1 - Sign Up Thread [SPOTS FILLED!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
General Rules

• Sign ups begin today, all clans that sign up to this tournament have until the 2nd February 2012 to have their team rosters decided and sent to me via PM.
  • Team rosters cannot exceed 5 members.
  • The maximum amount of clans that will be able to participate will be 16. If this number isn't met, then it will be lowered to something more appropriate. Of course, if the amount of clans participating in this case exceeds the number it dropped to, then I will select clans at random to compete for a spot in the tournament.
  • Once rosters are decided, they can't be changed.
  • Any clan made / unlocked after 14th January 2012 might not make the cut. Apply anyway and I'll consider it (priority will be given to the clans that meet my requirements though).
  • Rules are here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=559203

That is all you need to know for now.

Last edited:

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
Hello,
This is pkmnfn from Rise of the Beasts saying that we are interested in the war. I am one of three co-leaders of the clan, so I am not sure if that leaves me elligible to sign up here. However, the clan leader is not on too much now and I am coordinating the war roster for our clan. We do not have our roster decided yet- will get them to you before the deadline. If there is any problems with this message (i.e. me not allowed to sign us up) please send me a VM and I will resolve the issue.

thanks!
pkmnfn

EDIT:

P.S. Good luck to all!

Last edited:

Psycho Cut

Psycho Cut here, saying that the Battling Academy are most definetly in! I'll send you our roster as soon as it's finalised.

This should be fun, good luck everyone!

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
TUM here, the Eevee Elite will be participating. Will PM you the roster ASAP. Also is it safe to assume the victor will be the first side to win 3 out of the 5 battles?

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Primus et Ultimus is in. I'll PM the roster as soon as it's finalized. Good luck to everyone!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
this the leader of Team Enchanted Garden we would like to be in this clan tournament...I will pm asap the roster list for TEG...thanks this will be a very interesting war ;)

good luck to all the clans that participate in this Clan tournament :)

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
All rosters have been sent to me and I have just finished doing the match-ups.

I might as well start this thing off a day early. Good luck to all clans. ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.