• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Word Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
sign ups will end this wednesday at 10pm gmt-7 and the 1st round will be up on the following saturday

Round 1 is up
every sunday i will update the op

ALL round deadlines are up now!!! you cannot say you dont know check the op.

Last edited:
WORD TOURNEY ROUND 1
Opponent's Serebii Username:emeraldgoblin
Game 1: Win/Lose ; Score:Loss 2-0
Game 2: Win/Lose ; Score:Loss 4-0
Game 3: Win/Lose ; Score:~
A bit of hax, none that really mattered except TONS of Hydro Misses. It was as bad as Focus Blast, I tell you!

won 2 games to 0 against superstar in 2 GG's, minimal hax, but plenty of murderising on my half. Team Funky beats team Ghost.

WORD TOURNEY ROUND 1
Opponent's Serebii Username: Superstar
Game 1: Win ; Score: 3-0
Game 2: Win ; Score: 4-0
Game 3: did not play
I think those where the scores anyway, I forget. Point is I won.

Last edited:

superstar

So much murderizing by magic. Both games were 5-0 iirc. Ggs

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
I realize there aren't supposed to be extensions, but can we get one cause hurricane clause? I just heard I might not get power back for like another week.

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
confirming stupid hydro pumps and hurricanes and megahorns and the letter o!!!

I realize there aren't supposed to be extensions, but can we get one cause hurricane clause? I just heard I might not get power back for like another week.

round 1 is only 2 battles the first 2 have to be done by sunday the second bracket area is done by the sunday after for most of us we have 2 weeks for the 1st battle

Also when you win please PM me a word for next round

Last edited:

KingTorterraXIV

Wait what?
i see rairryan often

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
round 1 is only 2 battles the first 2 have to be done by sunday the second bracket area is done by the sunday after for most of us we have 2 weeks for the 1st battle

What?

A lot of people in New York/New Jersey will only get their power back on Saturday the 10th, you're saying the deadline is Sunday the 4th. It's simply impossible to get access to PO/PS in the meantime. The people in North-East USA might not be able to get those 2 battles for the deadline.

Prohawk

A Professional Bird

What?

A lot of people in New York/New Jersey will only get their power back on Saturday the 10th, you're saying the deadline is Sunday the 4th. It's simply impossible to get access to PO/PS in the meantime. The people in North-East USA might not be able to get those 2 battles for the deadline.

I think what EK means to say is the first round (Miror vs Theebay and Skamory7 vs Jets) should be done by Sunday the 4th. Round 2 (all the other matches) is to be done by Sunday the 11th(? I have no calendar to look at, too lazy to google one), at least I think that's what he means.

I have seen the vast majority of the people involved in the tour being active on serebii/po/xats so it seems like a reasonable timeframe for me, but extensions should probably be made for the people who have been affected. Maybe 3/4 days or even just an extra week for round 2

Skarm™

Light It Up
He EK there's one little problem with me vs Jets. I'm not sure if you paired us up like by time zone or anything but were never on at the same time. I'll contact him to see an available time but idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.