• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii's Word Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face
EK thinks our idea is stupid and we should fight with words which areassigned, hence making the finals more of a shittest word competition and even less skill.

so we do choose each other's words still or does EK choose them?

SOMEONE JUST GIVE ME A WORD ; ;

so we do choose each other's words still or does EK choose them?

SOMEONE JUST GIVE ME A WORD ; ;

I HAVE NO IDEA!
Ek just give us both a word to use, preferably of equal goodness or crapness.

alrighty since no one actually pmed me any words for this round ill end this all 4 competitors will use 1 word

Oozoa

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
alrighty since no one actually pmed me any words for this round ill end this all 4 competitors will use 1 word

Oozoa

well you got your equal crapness.

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face

Oozoa

Great way to ruin your own tournament which was turning out to be fun and competitive.

Let's give people a word that forces them to use practically the same terrible teams.

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face
won the tournament vs magicmonkey! That guy brought a strong team but my training in the mountains managed to allow me to prevail.

won the tournament vs magicmonkey! That guy brought a strong team but my training in the mountains managed to allow me to prevail.

alas banded octilelry, eviolite omanyte, scarf explosion onix and mixed zapdos where not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.