• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serena fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
f_B9_E8f_M.jpg

Welcome! This is the place where you can chat with other people who are fans of Serena=)

In this club, you can chat about Serena, share pictures of her, graphics you made about her, and many other wonderful things=)
Hope we'll all make this a great club!

Rules:
1. Please stay on topic.
2. Bashing any character, pairing, or member is intolerable.
3. Respect each others' opinions.
4. Any thing not made by you, please indicate the artist or source where you obtain the image.
5. While posting, follow the general SPPF rules. No double posting, mini-modding, etc.
7. No one-line posts, please.
8. Have fun=)

Banners:
Not yet, anyone's work will be happily accepted!

GIFs:
tumblr_mvzcif1G9T1sxjyujo1_500.gif

5iq.gif

znk.gif

Untitled-1_zpsdce77fad.gif

tumblr_mwp5h5AXJu1r3ifxzo1_500.gif

tumblr_mxp5f2Brdd1t3wi9fo1_400.gif

tumblr_n4xiart6Ry1r76bvyo2_500.gif

pokemon_xy__fenniken_customed_serena_gif_by_phoenyxuzprimax-d820nrv.gif

tumblr_ne54vzpoTL1ruyj56o1_250.gif
tumblr_ne54vzpoTL1ruyj56o2_250.gif

tumblr_ne54vzpoTL1ruyj56o3_250.gif
tumblr_ne54vzpoTL1ruyj56o4_250.gif

tumblr_ne54vzpoTL1ruyj56o7_250.gif
tumblr_ne54vzpoTL1ruyj56o8_250.gif

tumblr_ne54vzpoTL1ruyj56o10_250.gif
tumblr_ne54vzpoTL1ruyj56o9_250.gif

tumblr_n6pwexaENp1rjenv2o1_500.gif

pxy34.gif

tumblr_n59j7inzBR1r7ou8vo4_500.gif

tumblr_nl40tmXJCl1sew588o8_400.gif

tumblr_mvjqgzAWJw1ruyj56o1_500.gif

tumblr_nqv92sSXNi1u5jsgpo1_500.gif

tumblr_nry5fk72xV1tf8d7eo1_500.gif

tumblr_nsb4xrfiBH1tf8d7eo1_500.gif

tumblr_nsb4xrfiBH1tf8d7eo3_500.gif

tumblr_nsb4xrfiBH1tf8d7eo4_500.gif

Pictures:
833n.jpg

0zww.jpg

wxrf.jpg

mn28.jpg

b8gi.jpg

1398334200145_zps804dda84.jpg

f9500d68-35c6-40c1-bb28-7ea6af729457_zpsd41559f2.png

1e8c9959-0bf7-420f-91ea-a3f9126a118a_zps6cdbca0a.png

Members List
1)RealRaymon(Owner)
2)Sweet May
3)DawnBoy
4)J Ken
5)Cresselia92
6)AshsPikachu
7)tekar hussy
8)SerenaForTheWin
9)SazandoraIsAwesome
10)ManaphyEmuritto23
11)Misty4ever
12)Dracoflare
13)taeuknam
14)Arceusgamer14
15)BlueDragonfangirl
16)willoxMC
17)AquaRegisteel
18)Zoe Trent
19)OfCorsola
20)DarkLucarioADV
21)Peridomic
22)TopGengar999
23)Blood Red
24)Pokévision
25)PT88
26)JeVolution
27)Serena6103
28)Satoshi & Touko
29)Serena61033
30)Mikazuki
31)Darkness Angel

Topics:
1)Why do you like Serena? (You have to answer this question to join)
2)How do you find the writers' idea of making her and Ash acquainted from the childhood?
3)How do you like her outfit?
4)Which Pokemon do you think she is going to catch and what will suit her the best?
Will write more, you can also help me with that, suggest more topics:)

Have Fun!

Thanks to Sweet May for the help with the club =D

Last edited:
It's been approved at last! I also want to join the club. =]

Why do you like Serena?
At first I was excited to see a new traveling companion for Ash but now there's good reason not to love her! She's got an eye for fashion and style, which we both love. Her kind and polite personality is great too and finding her deal with the Rhyhorn riding and the memories she recalls of her encountering Ash when they were really young is interesting.

I'll answer the other questions if I'm accepted~ Thank you for making the club, Raymon! I'll leave a pic for now!
[IMGSIZE=500]http://i.imgur.com/nwywk64.jpg[/IMGSIZE]

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
It's been approved at last! I also want to join the club. =]

Why do you like Serena?
At first I was excited to see a new traveling companion for Ash but now there's good reason not to love her! She's got an eye for fashion and style, which we both love. Her kind and polite personality is great too and finding her deal with the Rhyhorn riding and the memories she recalls of her encountering Ash when they were really young is interesting.

I'll answer the other questions if I'm accepted~ Thank you for making the club, Raymon! I'll leave a pic for now!
[IMGSIZE=500]http://i.imgur.com/nwywk64.jpg[/IMGSIZE]
Accepted! And you are welcome:) Adding the pic, too.
Let me answer the question.
Why do you like Serena?
Serena is a very nice character, with a well-written and interesting past about Ash and her. I also like how she looks, she reminds me of May and Dawn, I think she shares a lot with the two. She is very kind and caring with Ash, and I really like it very much. I am definetly looking forward to know what happens with her in the future. Writers certainly have been doing an amazing job so far!

Last edited:

kieshara

charmander trainer
Which Pokemon do you think she is going to catch and what will suit her the best?

i think she might end up with a Sylveon... i think it will suite her :D

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'd like to join!
Why do you like Serena?
She reminds me of Dawn a little lol. I also like her design a lot and her character in the xy anime seems interesting so far.

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
Which Pokemon do you think she is going to catch and what will suit her the best?

i think she might end up with a Sylveon... i think it will suite her :D
Please look at the rules.
1.)Why do you like Serena? (You have to answer this question to join)

I'd like to join!
Why do you like Serena?
She reminds me of Dawn a little lol. I also like her design a lot and her character in the xy anime seems interesting so far.
Accepted!

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
Can I join?
Why do you like Serena?
Well I'm a fan of the Serena character in the games and I warmed up to her anime counterpart after seeing the first 7 episodes of XY.
Of course youu can, accepted=)
I added new pics and GIFs to the first post, check it out!

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
How do you find the writers' idea of making her and Ash acquainted from the childhood?
I think it's a very interesting idea. It makes for good interactions.
How do you like her outfit?
I love her current outfit, it's so cute lol.
I honestly think that Serena might get a Charmander due to the Mega Charizard advertising, since it has 2 forms.
As for Pokemon that fits her, I think that most cute Pokemon would fit her.

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
I really think that she has a good chance to get a Sylveon.
But she has Fennekin, so I don't think Charizard will suit her. Frankly speaking, Charizard suits only 1 person in the series=)

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Well... add me to the list, people! Oh, but I have to respond to the main question. Ok.

1)Why do you like Serena?

Oh, there are several reasons why I like Serena. I mainly like her because I can relate to her a lot. When I was younger I had no idea what I wanted to do and that I liked, just like her. Also, I tend to "oppose" my mom at times, especially when I have to do some chores. :p

Another thing that I like about her is her kind personality and will to help people, even with things that she doesn't exactly adore (like Rhyhorn Racing).

Last point, I like her connections to Ash. I think that their backstory is really cute and well-written. In fact, I can't wait to know more about her past, if they will show more.

2)How do you find the writers' idea of making her and Ash acquainted from the childhood?

A quite clever and interesting idea. That sets her apart from the previous girls and has the potential to expand both her and Ash as characters. Also, that can give to us unique interactions.

I like it. Black and white and black and red make a good contrast.

4)Which Pokemon do you think she is going to catch and what will suit her the best?

Depends of the goal. However, I can see her getting a Scatterbug at some point.

Pokémon that suit her... probably elegant Pokémon, since she loves fashion.

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
Well... add me to the list, people! Oh, but I have to respond to the main question. Ok.

1)Why do you like Serena?

Oh, there are several reasons why I like Serena. I mainly like her because I can relate to her a lot. When I was younger I had no idea what I wanted to do and that I liked, just like her. Also, I tend to "oppose" my mom at times, especially when I have to do some chores. :p

Another thing that I like about her is her kind personality and will to help people, even with things that she doesn't exactly adore (like Rhyhorn Racing).

Last point, I like her connections to Ash. I think that their backstory is really cute and well-written. In fact, I can't wait to know more about her past, if they will show more.

A quite clever and interesting idea. That sets her apart from the previous girls and has the potential to expand both her and Ash as characters. Also, that can give to us unique interactions.

I like it. Black and white and black and red make a good contrast.

Depends of the goal. However, I can see her getting a Scatterbug at some point.

Pokémon that suit her... probably elegant Pokémon, since she loves fashion.
Accepted!
Yeah, black and white and black and red make really good contrast. Don't forget about hat, too:)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I finally caught up with all the XY episodes, so I know a little more about Serena's character now XD.
I'm wondering if Serena will be a Rhyhorn racer or if looking for a goal to go after is her goal in XY, either way I think both would be great and will give her some great character development, hopefully.

J Ken

RAVE
Tbh I'm struggling to see what Serena's goal will be, while searching for a goal would be a cool quest I'm just worried at whether she'll be relegated to fanservice shipping moments and TRio battles only. She's much better then that to me so I just hope she gets an active goal in the foreseeable future.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Tbh I'm struggling to see what Serena's goal will be, while searching for a goal would be a cool quest I'm just worried at whether she'll be relegated to fanservice shipping moments and TRio battles only. She's much better then that to me so I just hope she gets an active goal in the foreseeable future.

I think she will get one soon. Maybe around XY015-XY020, when they may reach the Battle Chateau.

AshsPikachu

I'd love to join! And btw I felt like answering all the questions, hopefully that's okay. :)

She can be really sweet and caring (towards Ash, Bonnie and Clemont) yet I also love how she can be so sassy to her mother, it's pretty funny IMO. I like how she's so interested in fashion and in general she's just a likable character IMO.

I think it's a really clever idea. I never thought they would make something like this so I'm really surprised. I find it extremely adorable how he helped her and until this day she remembers him and still is affectionate towards him.

I really like it, it suits her a lot and I think it's cute.

Honestly, my only guess for now is that she would catch a Furfrou (she seemed to love it in episode 8.)

tekar hussy

BestSinceDayOne
i would like to join the club too.

And i will give the answers to the questions in order:
1.i like serena coz there is nothing in her to hate. She is cute ,adorable, caring,cooks awesome cookies and most importantly, has a definite liking for ash.
2.i would have wanted that they were next-door neighbors and had fun playing and quarelling with each other. That they both stood up for each other whenever the situation arose.
The writers have given us a very brief background. So brief, that ash even failed to recognize her at once. They should 've had added a little more to it but i am enjoying this too!
3.her outfit is really cute but i don't like the way that the end of her hair is tied up. It should have been left open.
4.she can literally catch any pokemon but i think she is going to get a sylveon. Its gonna suit her well and also make it familiar with the viewers.

Hope that was good enough to help me join the group.:)

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
She is pretty,caring,cheerful and also by just looking at her picture reminds me of my ideal girl

By the way do i still need to answer the other questions? I can catch up with the answers anytime

Last edited:

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
I'd love to join! And btw I felt like answering all the questions, hopefully that's okay. :)

She can be really sweet and caring (towards Ash, Bonnie and Clemont) yet I also love how she can be so sassy to her mother, it's pretty funny IMO. I like how she's so interested in fashion and in general she's just a likable character IMO.

I think it's a really clever idea. I never thought they would make something like this so I'm really surprised. I find it extremely adorable how he helped her and until this day she remembers him and still is affectionate towards him.

I really like it, it suits her a lot and I think it's cute.

Honestly, my only guess for now is that she would catch a Furfrou (she seemed to love it in episode 8.)
Accepted!=)
i would like to join the club too.

And i will give the answers to the questions in order:
1.i like serena coz there is nothing in her to hate. She is cute ,adorable, caring,cooks awesome cookies and most importantly, has a definite liking for ash.
2.i would have wanted that they were next-door neighbors and had fun playing and quarelling with each other. That they both stood up for each other whenever the situation arose.
The writers have given us a very brief background. So brief, that ash even failed to recognize her at once. They should 've had added a little more to it but i am enjoying this too!
3.her outfit is really cute but i don't like the way that the end of her hair is tied up. It should have been left open.
4.she can literally catch any pokemon but i think she is going to get a sylveon. Its gonna suit her well and also make it familiar with the viewers.

Hope that was good enough to help me join the group.:)
Of course it was good=)Welcome!
She is pretty,caring,cheerful and also by just looking at her picture reminds me of my ideal girl

By the way do i still need to answer the other questions? I can catch up with the answers anytime
You can answer them, but you are a fellow club member now!=D

Status
Not open for further replies.