• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serena fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'd like to see what performances Serena will come up with her Eevee/possible Eeveelution. It should be interesting to watch imo.
It seems like Serena's next Showcase will been pretty soon. Miette will also return soon as well, so I'm excited to see their interactions again as they were fun.

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
Sylveon will fit her the most. Also I am really excited about the new contest.
Interactions with Miette were fun, I agree.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I would like to see Serena with a Sylveon. I'd also like to see her interact with Iris when they meet. Some other interactions I'd like to see are SerenaxDawn, SerenaxPaul, and SerenaxMisty as I think all 3 of them would be interesting in their own way imo.
Serena did win her 2nd Showcase. It was a pretty good episode and she got alot of the votes at the end. Her interactions with Miette were also hilarious.

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
Serena got so much development, and I grew to like her new outfit more than the old one:)
It is so nice she won the contest, and she had some funny interactions with Miette, that was great.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Can I justy say I saw XY080 and I'm so glad Serena won the showcase. I loved her performance and I think she did a fantastic job.

Also, I think her outfit in this showcase was a lot better than her previous one. I miss her long hair, though :(

When/If Serena's Eevee evolves, what would you like it to evolve into?

If I had to choose, I'd have to pick Sylveon. Sylveon is my favorite of the Eeveelutions and I think it would be great if Serena got one. I'd also like it if Serena's Eevee evolved into Espeon because Espeon is my second favorite Eeveelution but I would definitely love it if Serena got Sylveon.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Can I justy say I saw XY080 and I'm so glad Serena won the showcase. I loved her performance and I think she did a fantastic job.

Also, I think her outfit in this showcase was a lot better than her previous one. I miss her long hair, though :(

If I had to choose, I'd have to pick Sylveon. Sylveon is my favorite of the Eeveelutions and I think it would be great if Serena got one. I'd also like it if Serena's Eevee evolved into Espeon because Espeon is my second favorite Eeveelution but I would definitely love it if Serena got Sylveon.

Her hair looked really pretty in her Showcase attire imo. Her attire really brought out the beauty of it, and that flower headband thing in her hair was adorable.
I think it'll evolve into a Sylveon, but I'll take any of the other Eevee forms as well. Serena getting a Sylveon really fits her though imo.

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
Added some new gifs, hope you like them:)

tumblr_nl40tmXJCl1sew588o8_400.gif

tumblr_mvjqgzAWJw1ruyj56o1_500.gif

tumblr_nqv92sSXNi1u5jsgpo1_500.gif

tumblr_nry5fk72xV1tf8d7eo1_500.gif

tumblr_nsb4xrfiBH1tf8d7eo1_500.gif

tumblr_nsb4xrfiBH1tf8d7eo3_500.gif

tumblr_nsb4xrfiBH1tf8d7eo4_500.gif
Those last ones, where she rides on Mamoswine with Ash are so cuuute<3

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Added some new gifs, hope you like them:)

tumblr_nl40tmXJCl1sew588o8_400.gif

tumblr_mvjqgzAWJw1ruyj56o1_500.gif

tumblr_nqv92sSXNi1u5jsgpo1_500.gif

tumblr_nry5fk72xV1tf8d7eo1_500.gif

tumblr_nsb4xrfiBH1tf8d7eo1_500.gif

tumblr_nsb4xrfiBH1tf8d7eo3_500.gif

tumblr_nsb4xrfiBH1tf8d7eo4_500.gif
Those last ones, where she rides on Mamoswine with Ash are so cuuute<3
Those are some pretty adorable gifs. The Mamoswine ones are extremely adorable. My favorite is the Showcase one. I just love the attire she was wearing in that and that flower thing in her hair really helps complete her outfit. The Florges costume is pretty cute too and I love her expression in it lol.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Satoshi and Touko here, and he wants to join!

Why do I like Serena?

In short, I think she would make an awesome friend if she was a real person. Between her sweet personality and her cuteness, she gives me diabetes. (Ok not really, but you know what I mean, right?)

How do I like her outfit?

Just throwing this out there to add meat to my post. I do like her current outfit. Admittedly, I kinda preferred her long hair, but her current outfit, I think the short hair actually works better with it.

Last edited:

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
Satoshi and Touko here, and he wants to join!

Why do I like Serena?

In short, I think she would make an awesome friend if she was a real person. Between her sweet personality and her cuteness, she gives me diabetes. (Ok not really, but you know what I mean, right?)

How do I like her outfit?

Just throwing this out there to add meat to my post. I do like her current outfit. Admittedly, I kinda preferred her long hair, but her current outfit, I think the short hair actually works better with it.

Welcome to the club. Enjoy your time here:)
Now I also think short hair works better with her, I already got used to her new outfit:)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Welcome to the club. Enjoy your time here:)
Now I also think short hair works better with her, I already got used to her new outfit:)

I love her new hair! It fits her so well imo. I wonder if she'll get another redesign and her hair grows slightly or something. I wouldn't mind if she kept this current design either though as its adorable imo. I'm guessing we may possibly get another redesign whenever the next gen. 6 game comes out.

KalosQueenSerena

Master Class Time~!
Can i join Please?:)

I love Serena more than any other Poke-girl in Pokemon :) She is the prettiest girl ever <3 I love how she compete in showcases and i also love her team,especially when now Eevee is here...I must say i like how she's interested in fashions and also how she take good care of Bonnie.I also love how she have a crush on Ash....

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
Can i join Please?:)

I love Serena more than any other Poke-girl in Pokemon :) She is the prettiest girl ever <3 I love how she compete in showcases and i also love her team,especially when now Eevee is here...I must say i like how she's interested in fashions and also how she take good care of Bonnie.I also love how she have a crush on Ash....
Sure, welcome!
Yeah, I agree. She's pretty, kind and caring. And adventurous + cool, so yeah, she is great

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Yeah Serena has the sweetest personality and I have lots of things in common with her even a similar personality and same hair color lol.
I've been browsing online for some Serena images and I found some of these cool ones.

48139600_p29_master1200_zps9e2ee8c9.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

serena_in_her_showcase_3_by_serena6103-d99byu4.jpg

11374197_943278059048764_2128681164_n.jpg

tumblr_nr92hvugFz1u2n2bso1_500.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-09-14-at-7.19.52-PM.png

85b0a5734e85c129d48ee448762aaa3c04f92305_hq.jpg

Mikazuki

Hello there!, I would really like to join this club :)

1)Why do you like Serena?
I do like her a lot because of her personality: how caring she is for the others, always trying her best. Also, I love her story and how her attitude is because of it. How she has opposite opinions to her mum. And of course, the way she looks (really cute, not any far from my dream girl). By far, my favourite Poke girl.

2)How do you find the writers' idea of making her and Ash acquainted from the childhood?
I find it was great, since it has made a difference in comparasion with Ash's other companions. I hope this also will make a change on how everything ends, since I don't want Serena to leave the series.

3)How do you like her outfit?
Really kawaii. And it gets even better whenever she participates in a contest.

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
Yeah Serena has the sweetest personality
[/SPOILER]
Yeah, indeed she does:)

Hello there!, I would really like to join this club :)

1)Why do you like Serena?
I do like her a lot because of her personality: how caring she is for the others, always trying her best. Also, I love her story and how her attitude is because of it. How she has opposite opinions to her mum. And of course, the way she looks (really cute, not any far from my dream girl). By far, my favourite Poke girl.

2)How do you find the writers' idea of making her and Ash acquainted from the childhood?
I find it was great, since it has made a difference in comparasion with Ash's other companions. I hope this also will make a change on how everything ends, since I don't want Serena to leave the series.

3)How do you like her outfit?
Really kawaii. And it gets even better whenever she participates in a contest.
Sure, welcome!

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'm planning to write a Serena and Misty fanfic in hoping to fill in my hope of seeing the two meet haha. I'd like to think that they would have a sibling kind of relationship with maybe some funny little bickering as well as both of them do have some sass in their personality.

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
I'm planning to write a Serena and Misty fanfic in hoping to fill in my hope of seeing the two meet haha. I'd like to think that they would have a sibling kind of relationship with maybe some funny little bickering as well as both of them do have some sass in their personality.
Hope to see it when you finish it:D I am sure their relationship will be sibling-sort of like and one thing I am unsure tho, is Serena being sassy. She never were sassy with anyone except her mom:)

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
May I join the club?

Why do you like Serena?
I like her as I find her to be a interesting character in some ways she reminds me of Dawn. Yet in other ways she doesn't I enjoy watching her performances in the contests that she takes apart in along with seeing how she grows as both. A trainer and a person with each passing episode.

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
May I join the club?

Why do you like Serena?
I like her as I find her to be a interesting character in some ways she reminds me of Dawn. Yet in other ways she doesn't I enjoy watching her performances in the contests that she takes apart in along with seeing how she grows as both. A trainer and a person with each passing episode.
Yeah, sure:) I agree with you.
I also like how she grows both as a trainer and a character with each episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.