• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serena fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
How do you like her outfit?
I think her current outfit is indeed nice, but I was more a fan of her old one and preferred it. When she had longer hair as I thought she looked cuter that way.

Also a nice pic of her I added into the link below.

Serena 78.jpg

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I think her current outfit is indeed nice, but I was more a fan of her old one and preferred it. When she had longer hair as I thought she looked cuter that way.

View attachment 15154

That's an adorable pic. If there is a Pokemon Z I wonder if her redesign will look something similar to that.

I love her current outfit, especially the red coat/cloak thing. I also love her current hair style as well.

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
That's an adorable pic. If there is a Pokemon Z I wonder if her redesign will look something similar to that.

I love her current outfit, especially the red coat/cloak thing. I also love her current hair style as well.
I also really like the red coat she wears, and her shoes are much better than her sneakers(or what were they) were.
Oh, and the Eevee evolution episode was so touching. Serena sure cares about each of her Pokemon.

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
What do you think of Serena's latest Performance?
I thought her performance was rather cute she did a really nice job.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!

View attachment 15154

How do you like her current outfit

I'm more fan of the short hair. I guess her current outfit is okay. But she's still really cute :3 Especially these past few episodes and her show case attire. I am totally a fan of Mt. Serena too.
tumblr_nvjg40LGkY1rduh3zo1_400.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_nvjg40LGkY1rduh3zo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_nvjg40LGkY1rduh3zo1_400.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 208

Veens

Hi there. I'd like to join the Serena Fan Club :)

Why do you like Serena?
I've liked Serena since the X and Y games revealed her character design. Well, I got interested in the anime version of Serena right after that.
I really like her character development in the anime and I'm very fond of the delicate way in which she treats both her Pokémon and the main cast.
Plus, she has the cutest blush I've ever seen. That's it for now, I guess. I'll answer the remaining questions once I've been allowed to become a member of this club.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I restarted my Y version and I'm currently playing as Serena. I gave her the bobbed cut but I wish they had the anime version of her bobbed cut instead as I like that style more.
Anyways here's my favorite image of Serena, from her 1st Showcase win.

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
Wow, the latest episode was funny and cute in the beginning (talking about pika vs pika one)
Ash and Serena's reactions - priceless

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Wow, the latest episode was funny and cute in the beginning (talking about pika vs pika one)
Ash and Serena's reactions - priceless

Yeah Serena's facial expressions are entertaining and sometimes funny. I love her embarrassed expressions as well.

This picture from this week's episode is my favorite :)
tumblr_o5n5xiAnHk1unkbmho3_500.jpg

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
Yeah Serena's facial expressions are entertaining and sometimes funny. I love her embarrassed expressions as well.

This picture from this week's episode is my favorite :)
tumblr_o5n5xiAnHk1unkbmho3_500.jpg
Yeah, I like that picture a lot, too. She looks so cute and funny here. Serena looks cute in every scene in my opinion :)

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
That eppy just seemed to be so silly from what I've seen from it.

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
New question: do you think Serena will travel to the next region with Ash?

I hope so, but I think she will stay with Yashio for training

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
New question: do you think Serena will travel to the next region with Ash?

I hope so, but I think she will stay with Yashio for training

I hope the same, and there are many things that could allow her to travel to the next region. Namely, the Sun/Moon girl is very similar to her and her team is still very small, so she could very well adapt her appearance to the one of the next generation and get three or more Pokémon in Alola to complete her team. This would also be a nod to the fact that both the XY and the SM characters can be customized, so she could very well be customized to fit in the new series.

However, despite the hints, I think the chance is quite slim. But who knows, the producers may surprise us.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
No I don't see Serena staying for Sun and Moon at all. I think she's going to leave so that she can train under Palermo to help her improve on her performing skills.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.