• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serena Fanclub

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Welcome! This is the place where you can chat with other people who are fans of Serena from the 6th generation of the Pokemon franchise.

In this club, you can chat about Serena, share pictures of her, graphics you made about her, and many other wonderful things.

A little biography about Serena:
Serena is a character in X and Y. In the games she is the female playable character.

In the anime Serena appears as a female companion of Ash's. Her goal is to become the Kalos Queen.

Rules:
1. Please stay on topic.
2. Bashing any character, pairing, or member is intolerable.
3. Respect each others' opinions.
4. Any thing not made by you, please indicate the artist or source where you obtain the image.
5. While posting, follow the general SPPF rules. No double posting, mini-modding, etc.
7. No one-line posts, please.
8. Have fun

How to sign up:
Username:
Why do you like Serena:

Member list
:
Owner-Pokegirl Fan~

Sig Banners:
None yet

Pictures:
None yet

Topic Questions:
None yet

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Wow, it really seems that Serena's recent appearance has reignited in you a liking for her. :)

Anyway,

Username: Satoshi & Touko
Why do I like Serena?: Well, as you may or may not already know, I tend to determine whether or not I like a character based on how I would feel about them if I met them in real life. And Serena is in fact someone who, if I met her IRL, I would love her (not romantically, obviously!). I love her personality. I like how all of her Pokemon suit her well. Her goal is perfect for her (even in light of the fact that I prefer goals of all main characters to involve battling somehow). And I enjoy how she changed and grew throughout her storyline.

PotSmuggle

Kalos Enjoyer
Username: PotSmuggle
Why do you like Serena: XY has my favorite Pokemon games and anime series for countless reasons, but mostly because I fell in love with all the Pokemon, Trainer, and Region designs.
Serena somehow stands out to me even among all those Kalos designs I love, she uses my favorite Pokemon Delphox, is designed with just a really nice aesthetic and fashion sense with really cool alternative outfits constantly given to her, and has a really cool personality in both the games and anime (the latter of which has really grown on me as it developed).
Honestly, I don't think TPC could ever top what they accomplished with her.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Wow, it really seems that Serena's recent appearance has reignited in you a liking for her. :)

Anyway,

Username: Satoshi & Touko
Why do I like Serena?: Well, as you may or may not already know, I tend to determine whether or not I like a character based on how I would feel about them if I met them in real life. And Serena is in fact someone who, if I met her IRL, I would love her (not romantically, obviously!). I love her personality. I like how all of her Pokemon suit her well. Her goal is perfect for her (even in light of the fact that I prefer goals of all main characters to involve battling somehow). And I enjoy how she changed and grew throughout her storyline.
Username: PotSmuggle
Why do you like Serena: XY has my favorite Pokemon games and anime series for countless reasons, but mostly because I fell in love with all the Pokemon, Trainer, and Region designs.
Serena somehow stands out to me even among all those Kalos designs I love, she uses my favorite Pokemon Delphox, is designed with just a really nice aesthetic and fashion sense with really cool alternative outfits constantly given to her, and has a really cool personality in both the games and anime (the latter of which has really grown on me as it developed).
Honestly, I don't think TPC could ever top what they accomplished with her.
Accepted! Welcome to the club! Sorry for not responding sooner, I was pretty busy as of late.