• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serena (Game/Anime) Shipping Poll

Which pair do you ship with Serena (Game/Anime)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Since this will be my last time creating polls, because if there would probably be a next time then I think it will take months from now and only time could tell when could that day be

So I decided to end my poll with one of my favorite XY character , none other than Serena

Ehem, lez look at the rulez:

1.No bashing/flaming of characters/shipping - very obvious reason and you all know the coincidence to it( High warning to those Serena haters)

2.Respect the voters - yeah you had to at least stick to the person's choice if you really don't want that ship

3.Don't talk about the characters individually - this is not the place for that, talk it in the particular thread where it should belong( especially that Amourshipping, you can see that thread pretty clearly)

4.Describe why you like the shipping pair - Optional only -- if you feel that you need to describe, then go ahead but no anti comments because that is something we are not going to tolerate

5.Where are the other ships - Please guys, the limit for each poll is 10 at max - if your ship is not here, you can add it yourself just remember the rules OK

I know you guys how much you love Amour, poll is done :p. Now let the voting begin

and of course I'll be putting this as an open poll which means I don't plan a deadline for this poll so that everyone can still has the chance to vote on their fave Serena ship

Last edited:

matthew11

8000 MMR
I voted for Amourshipping (duhh) for the anime and Kalosshipping for the games

Amourshipping: no words are needed to explain why...
Kalosshipping: well, aside from Sana, I think Serena has the potential to become Calem's love. I don't know, I just kinda feel it, considering they are good friends, and good friends become best friends, and bestfriends become lovers.

NPT

Just a member
What's the point of rule 5 if there's already the "others" option on the poll?

I voted for Amourshipping. It's the only shipping with Serena I like and I don't think I need to explain why. The other Serena shippings dosen't interest me tbh.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well right now I only support AmourShipping since it has the most hints and things going for it in general in my opinion, and I simply think that Ash and Serena are cute together. I have done research on other Serena pairings though but tbh, I'm just not as interested in other ships that involve her.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
For the games, Serena/Shauna is nice. Anyone who played the game should know why and shipping the player character with the rival is something that is always done.

It might be interesting in the anime too, but I'd rather wait to see more Serena/Shauna interaction in the show before judging it. Shauna does idolize Serena so far.

For games, KalosShipping. I have a soft spot for that pairing despite the blatant friendzoning in certain point of the games.

For animu: Amour, it doesn't need explanation. However, if Sana has more interactions with Serena in the future, maybe BoutiqueShipping would share that space with Amour.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
My choices were based on game!Serena, so... KalosShipping, BoutiqueShipping, GeekChicShipping, and other.

KalosShipping because Serena and Calem look so good together. That, and I pictured Calem trying to be a bit of a tough guy whenever he was trying to one-up Serena in the battling department (when you play the girl protag).
BoutiqueShipping because Shauna/Serena interaction is so cute. <3
GeekChicShipping because, again, it's cute. Since Clemont is somewhat younger than Serena, I imagine her seeing Clemont as a cute younger brother with Clemont crushing on her in secret. lol
For others, I have two in mind:
CherbourgShipping (game!Blue/Serena). I really can't explain why I like it; I just have headcanon for it that includes Leaf somehow. :p
SereneWatersShipping (Siebold/Serena). One of the few age gaps ships I don't mind and is actually growing on me. Definitely fanart influenced... lol

Scarlet Tactician

Lazy, But Here
I ship DetectiveDuoshipping. I just adore the whole Looker Bureau subplot, and Looker was already one of my favorite characters. The whole Looker Bureau just feels like a little family, and Serena even has a detective coat (sort of)!

I also like Serena x Shauna because their early game interactions are so cute. I sort of support GeekChic, at least one sided from Clemont. He's just too adorable! Kalos is slowly growing on me thanks to the late game scenes with Calem and friends who support it, and Trevor x Serena is also so cute.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
I'm okay with amourshipping, but I am definitely for geekchicshipping. I find the pairing cute :3

HoundoomFan

shy shipper
For games I like her with all her friends (Calem or Shauna or Tierno or Trevor). KalosShipping (Calem & Serena) I like because it seemed to me that the protags were interested in each other and liked how the other was fine with the protag getting the mega ring when he/she wanted it badly. BoutiqueShipping (Shauna & Serena) because how Shauna seems so close and comfortable around the protagonist. DancerShipping (Tierno & Serena) because I'd think it be pretty cute and they're since they're friends I could see it work out later. VanivilleShipping (Trevor & Serena) would probably be my favorite out of them all since they just look so cute together and I'm sure Serena would enjoy someone like Trevor and Trevor would enjoy a bright but serious and calm girl like her.

For anime, nothing is really clicking for her for me. Amour is okay-ish and so is Geekchic, but Its not too interesting to me atm.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I have so many ships involving Serena but my alltime favorite is definitely Amourshipping. For starters, I think they would be adorable together and I think it was an interesting idea to already know Ash before she started her journey. What else can I say?

I do also like GeekChic but more as a one-sided ship from Clemont's side. And Boutique is really cute.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
OK here goes mine, it got erased previously so i had to write this again

AmourShipping - no words explained I'm pretty sure most of you know why i love this ship, despite these two as childhood friends and also of the confirmation of Serena's crush

GeekChicShipping - These two have similar traits despite not really attached to one another - both making foods whenever lunchtime arises, with clemont as lunch while serena for the desserts. Also they both seem to care to their loved ones, clemont cares for bonnie because they're family while serena cares for ash after the childhood incident in the past few years

KalosShipping - basically both are the main characters for the players also named as the Prince and Princess of XY era

BouquetShipping - see my Shauna Shipping Poll for reasoning

Other ships would probably include Dawn & Serena, Alexa & Serena, etc.... which I can't even mention

in other words i ship serena with most of the characters

Laverre

Marchioness
Anime Serena: Amourshipping, she clearly is interested in Ash and the two are cute together. Geekchic is also cute though I prefer as a onesided crush by Clemont.'
Game Serena: KALOSSHIPPING! Which is my favorite Serena pair, she and Calem are perfect together, and it is the first game to include the opposite protag as a rival which makes for very interesting moments between the two, who get closer as friends, or more, on their Pokemon journey.
I think BoutiqueShipping with Shauna is also adorable!
Those are the only pairs I will actively ship, and can see working.
Although I also think LacewoodShipping and AegislashShipping are extremely appealing, I like them too! <3

I'm very picky when it comes to ships...

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Anime Serena: Amourshipping, she clearly is interested in Ash and the two are cute together. Geekchic is also cute though I prefer as a onesided crush by Clemont.'
Game Serena: KALOSSHIPPING! Which is my favorite Serena pair, she and Calem are perfect together, and it is the first game to include the opposite protag as a rival which makes for very interesting moments between the two, who get closer as friends, or more, on their Pokemon journey.
I think BoutiqueShipping with Shauna is also adorable!
Those are the only pairs I will actively ship, and can see working.
Although I also think LacewoodShipping and AegislashShipping are extremely appealing, I like them too! <3

I'm very picky when it comes to ships...

Uh, HoennShipping (Brendan/May) did it first in RSE... Granted they were handled poorly, but they were the first protag-and-rival archetype in the series. But anyways...
I have another one that I sort of like: LeFeuShipping (male!Team Flare grunt/Serena); especially with that one reoccurring grunt in the game. :D I don't know. I've seen fanart of them floating around and it's really cute!

Laverre

Marchioness
Uh, HoennShipping (Brendan/May) did it first in RSE...
Yes that's true that had almost slipped my mind because they take such a backseat to Wally. Regardless it is one of the top reasons I like them so much together, because we see in canon how well they become friends and improve as trainers together, and it is their teamwork that lets them defeat Team Flare. They're more than just rivals that pop up every so often like in some of the previous games, they are actual friends that venture together and watch each other's backs outside of just battling.
That is just my personal thoughts~

Last edited:

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Can't believe I didn't notice this poll sooner. My two favorites are definitely Amourshipping and Kalosshipping.

My favorite anime ship is definitely Amourshipping and it is actually one of my favorite ships. I just love this pairing. I love the fact that they are childhood friends and the fact that she is interested in him. Plus, they really do look adorable together, I just could not stop myself from falling for this pairing.

Kalosshipping is another one I really like. I've always had a thing for shipping the two main protagonists together and they do look really cute together.

I also really like Boutiqueshipping as well but only as a best friends ship.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Amourshipping. According to me, it's the best ship in Pokémon bar none.

Well, except for PikachuxKetchup, whatever its name is.

Meowth City

Staff member
Well, except for PikachuxKetchup, whatever its name is.
That's called KetchupShipping, go figure.

As for the topic of the thread, I choose GeekChic and Boutique. To a lesser extent, KalosShipping, but that's more to do with my AU versions of their characters. GeekChic appeals to me because I like the whole geeky boy, pretty girl combo. As for Boutique, it's cute. That's it really.

Sorry, as popular as it is, but I don't ship Amourshipping. I feel like I must be the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.