• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serena the Kalos Queen fan club v2~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Welcome! This is the place where you can chat with other people who are fans of Serena from the 6th generation of the Pokemon franchise.

In this club, you can chat about Serena, share pictures of her, graphics you made about her, and many other wonderful things.

Serena_XY2.png
124px-Serena_XY_4.png
200px-XY_Serena.png

A little biography about Serena:
Serena is a character in X and Y. In the games she is the female playable character.

In the anime Serena appears as a female companion of Ash's. Her goal is to become the Kalos Queen.

Rules:
1. Please stay on topic.
2. Bashing any character, pairing, or member is intolerable.
3. Respect each others' opinions.
4. Any thing not made by you, please indicate the artist or source where you obtain the image.
5. While posting, follow the general SPPF rules. No double posting, mini-modding, etc.
7. No one-line posts, please.
8. Have fun

How to sign up:
Username:
Why do you like Serena:

Member List:
Pokegirl Fan~-Club owner
Satoshi & Touko
Cresselia92
satoharupika
Red Pheonix
NintendoFan82
Pikachu Fan Number Nine
Heekful
Daniel31
JustAStatistic
JCW18
Hakajin
PokemonKnight
flashtone
Mizz Nikki
Don Velasquez
Triforce Charizard
Advancedgengenesect
CaptainLuky
Trioxhydre
EntityMaysYT

Pictures:
DP133.jpg

Screenshot from Serebii.net
serena_relaxing_with_her_legs_in_water_by_willdynamo55-da5q3li.jpg

Image from WillDynamo55 on deviantart.
02b63115607e1ce2b7ce4170300deadadf0a581b_hq.jpg

Image from aminoapps

GIFs:
giphy.gif

tumblr_n3ts575Vq51r7banto1_500.gif

tumblr_njb9xggJwa1sr6y44o1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_n7nc76xud31svphrj.gif

AkDu0P.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_36vfaaqo812ccgk0csowc4wok_640.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_o5psyzz19s1rt5lauo3_500.gif

tumblr_o5md7epf0g1thhi41o1_500.gif

fennekin_licks_serena__gif__by_wildcat1999-dadnqot.gif

tumblr_o85lrm76Zj1vr4jioo1_400.gif

tumblr_ofxpoveVx51rc3jkko1_400.gif

tumblr_ofqio7ANfd1r9cclvo2_540.gif

tumblr_o5mrkmz7Y21rpn9eno9_400.gif

Banners:
OAM60gz.jpg

AWOAtjd.jpg

1479044967-mod-heek1.jpg

1479044967-mod-heek2.jpg

Topic Questions:
Why do you like Serena?

Do you like Serena's longer hair or her shorter hair?

What do you guys think would be best for Serena at the end of XY(Z)?
A: Go on to train under Palermo
B: Continue in Kalos after her dream on her own
C: Go with Ash to Alola and maybe find something new there.

How do you feel about how Serena was handled as a Pokegirl?

Would you have liked Serena to pursue Pokevision as a goal rather than Kalos Queen?

Will you miss Serena after XY ends?

In what outfit Serena looks best?

Serena is less "fanservice" than the orher girls. What do you feel about it?

How do you feel like Serena going with Shauna when leaving the group?

Have you read any fanfics with Serena in them?

Last edited:

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Username: Satoshi & Touko

Why do I like Serena?: Well, to be honest, it's more about Serena herself than it is about her as a Poke-girl. I like her because she is the one Pokemon character I wish existed in real life. She's so cute, she has a great personality and any girl would be lucky to have her as a BFF.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Username: Satoshi & Touko

Why do I like Serena?: Well, to be honest, it's more about Serena herself than it is about her as a Poke-girl. I like her because she is the one Pokemon character I wish existed in real life. She's so cute, she has a great personality and any girl would be lucky to have her as a BFF.

Welcome to the club!

Agreed; I feel the same!

Welp it's my turn to answer the topic question:

Why do you like Serena?

I feel like I can totally relate to her character and I love her personality and character design. I also feel like she has grown the most as a character in the XY series and I love her determination to never give up.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Username: Cresselia92
Why do you like Serena: I like Serena because I can relate a lot with her. I shared her initial insecurity of what I wanted to do with my life, and she has a nice and friendly personality. I also like her more decisive and sassy side, which doesn't turn her into a complete sugarbowl and which I greatly appreciate.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Username: satoharupika
Why do you like Serena: While I have said this in many threads, she's really relatable to me in the sense of finding yourself, trying out new things, being very human-like (as in like we're not super cool hero that'll jump off a building to magically save someone), and I like baking too! She's very cute in appearance and I like on how empathetic she is towards people/Pokemon (thinking before saying/doing things). I know she'll become a great Performer if she trains hard, get constructive criticism from those who mean well, and learn from her mistakes.

~All Hail Kalos Queen Serena~

Satoshi & Touko

Possible topic question, maybe:

To answer my own question, I really am not sure what she should do regarding continuing her Kalos Queen dream. My only real hope is that she doesn't give it up for the sole reason of trying to advance with Denseface, I mean Ash, since I don't think it would bear fruit in the end.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Possible topic question, maybe:

To answer my own question, I really am not sure what she should do regarding continuing her Kalos Queen dream. My only real hope is that she doesn't give it up for the sole reason of trying to advance with Denseface, I mean Ash, since I don't think it would bear fruit in the end.

My ideal option would be C, but if she truly can't go to Alola... then I would go with option B. Honestly, I think that training under the regimen of Palermo would be a bit against her character, and I think she could have much more freedom if she were to travel by herself. So I vote for C and B.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
You're all accepted into the club. Welcome!

I think either A or B would be the best options imo. I'd like to see Serena train under a former Kalos Queen like Palermo, but I'd also like for her to be more independent and try training on her own.

Satoshi & Touko

Hmmm, how about this as a possible topic:

To answer my question, as mentioned before, I like Serena more for her persona rather than her role as a Pokegirl. But of course that isn't to say she wasn't a good Pokegirl. No way! As a Performer, I feel like she was made for what she does and it would be much better for her to continue with that than to, say, leave the region.

Also, her Pokemon fit with her so well, especially Braixen, who is basically a cute fashionista fox to go with our favorite cute fashionista Pokegirl ;)

Red Pheonix

Can I join?
Username: Red Pheonix
Why I like her: Her overall personality. She's a nice and sweet girl. I'm a sucker for nice personalities. Of course when she needs, she can act more aggressive.

As for the Serena as a Pokegirl thing, I have very mixed feelings. For one, I'm not a fan of the Pokémon performances but I like seeing how she works for it. I can't complain for something she likes to do.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Can I join?
Username: Red Pheonix
Why I like her: Her overall personality. She's a nice and sweet girl. I'm a sucker for nice personalities. Of course when she needs, she can act more aggressive.

As for the Serena as a Pokegirl thing, I have very mixed feelings. For one, I'm not a fan of the Pokémon performances but I like seeing how she works for it. I can't complain for something she likes to do.
Sure, welcome aboard the Serena club! It's great to see another member that enjoys her character.
Hmmm, how about this as a possible topic:

To answer my question, as mentioned before, I like Serena more for her persona rather than her role as a Pokegirl. But of course that isn't to say she wasn't a good Pokegirl. No way! As a Performer, I feel like she was made for what she does and it would be much better for her to continue with that than to, say, leave the region.

Also, her Pokemon fit with her so well, especially Braixen, who is basically a cute fashionista fox to go with our favorite cute fashionista Pokegirl ;)
I agree with this. Her persona is my favorite thing about her as well as how relatable she is to me. I like her sweet and shy personality and I also find her sassy and freaking out side hilarious. Also with her indecisiveness about her goal in the beginning is pretty much how I kind of felt about what career I would like to do for a time.

Yeah I agree about her Pokemon. They really do fit her well don't they. I feel like Braixen is a Pokemon version of Serena actually; while Pancham is the sassy side of her persona and Eevee/Sylveon represents the shyness and kindness part of her persona.

Red Pheonix

Sure, welcome aboard the Serena club! It's great to see another member that enjoys her character.

Yeah I agree about her Pokemon. They really do fit her well don't they. I feel like Braixen is a Pokemon version of Serena actually; while Pancham is the sassy side of her persona and Eevee/Sylveon represents the shyness and kindness part of her persona.

Thanks for the welcome!

I actually never thought of it that way. But it makes sense now that I think about it. Going along with this, Braixen represents more of Serena's determined and head strong tendencies, pancham more of her fun loving tendencies(she performed for fun before the master-class) and Sylveon more of her........actually just kindness and shyness.

Interestingly, evee got a lot less shy when she evolved. Serena was very shy at the start of her journey. But by the time of the second or third pokemon performance, she got lot less shy. Like Serena, evee got over her shyness.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Thanks for the welcome!

I actually never thought of it that way. But it makes sense now that I think about it. Going along with this, Braixen represents more of Serena's determined and head strong tendencies, pancham more of her fun loving tendencies(she performed for fun before the master-class) and Sylveon more of her........actually just kindness and shyness.

Interestingly, evee got a lot less shy when she evolved. Serena was very shy at the start of her journey. But by the time of the second or third pokemon performance, she got lot less shy. Like Serena, evee got over her shyness.
Those could work too, very well actually.
Yeah. It's like Eevee/Sylveon mirrored Serena getting over her shyness. I would like to see her Braixen evolve into Delphox as well; and maybe that could somehow reflect her development being wrapped up in either the last episode, her post series special if she gets one, or during her possible guest appearance if she ever gets one.

Red Pheonix

Those could work too, very well actually.
Yeah. It's like Eevee/Sylveon mirrored Serena getting over her shyness. I would like to see her Braixen evolve into Delphox as well; and maybe that could somehow reflect her development being wrapped up in either the last episode, her post series special if she gets one, or during her possible guest appearance if she ever gets one.

Although, like many, I like Braixen more than delphox. But from a character development perspective, I guess she needs to evolve.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Although, like many, I like Braixen more than delphox. But from a character development perspective, I guess she needs to evolve.

I like both of their designs, but that's just me lol. I like alot of fire types so I guess that could be one reason why I love it. If Serena's ever does evolve I would like for them to make something similar to Ash-Greninja, called Serena-Delphox or whatever. It would work out nicely lol.

Red Pheonix

I like both of their designs, but that's just me lol. I like alot of fire types so I guess that could be one reason why I love it. If Serena's ever does evolve I would like for them to make something similar to Ash-Greninja, called Serena-Delphox or whatever. It would work out nicely lol.

Lol Serena-Delphox.

What would be their theme song then? Ash-Greninja has the xyz theme. They need one.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Lol Serena-Delphox.

What would be their theme song then? Ash-Greninja has the xyz theme. They need one.

I really would like to see that :( lol

Maybe there could be like some kind of even more epic remix to the Dori Dori theme or something. Maybe even make it more catchy than it is now lol.

Red Pheonix

I really would like to see that :( lol

Maybe there could be like some kind of even more epic remix to the Dori Dori theme or something. Maybe even make it more catchy than it is now lol.

Dori dori rock version? Not sure what to think of it......

Ok. Change of topic.

To anwser my own question, longer hair. I had the same reaction as Bonnie when she revealed her short hair to the gang. Also I like girls with long hair.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Hm, at first I was upset by the redesign she got, but I grew to love her new design pretty quickly afterwards. So I guess my answer would be both, but I feel like right now that I prefer her shorter haired and current design style over her original design since it's more of an original design and not based off of any of the hairstyles and attires from the games, besides the hat and her black top that is hidden under her red cloak thing and pink one piece skirt? thing. I also love how more more noticeable the waves in her current hairstyle look.

Edit: I also edited in the topic questions to the first post so that we can keep track of the questions for any newcomers that would like to answer them.

Last edited:

Red Pheonix

Hm, at first I was upset by the redesign she got, but I grew to love her new design pretty quickly afterwards. So I guess my answer would be both, but I feel like right now that I prefer her shorter haired and current design style over her original design since it's more of an original design and not based off of any of the hairstyles and attires from the games, besides the hat and her black top that is hidden under her red cloak thing and pink one piece skirt? thing. I also love how more more noticeable the waves in her current hairstyle look.

Edit: I also edited in the topic questions to the first post so that we can keep track of the questions for any newcomers that would like to answer them.

I thought she always had straight hair but she curved her hair to fit her new style. Did I miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.