• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serena the Kalos Queen fan club v2~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Velasquez

El Patrón
Hola, everyone! Thought it's about time to breathe some life back into our thread here so I have something we can all chat about:

http://epicocityrealities.blogspot.com/2017/06/why-serena-is-best-written-pokemon.html

Some of you may know who Epicocity is from here, but if not, he is a phenomenal fanfic writer who is big fan of Serena and in turn, Amourshipping.

In response to the illogical hate that Serena gets on a daily basis, he came up with this blog about why Serena is arguably the best written character in Pokemon anime history. Please do read it through, as it is very well written and deserves praise for its objectiveness.

Let me know your thoughts ASAP! :)

Heekful

Hola, everyone! Thought it's about time to breathe some life back into our thread here so I have something we can all chat about:

http://epicocityrealities.blogspot.com/2017/06/why-serena-is-best-written-pokemon.html

Some of you may know who Epicocity is from here, but if not, he is a phenomenal fanfic writer who is big fan of Serena and in turn, Amourshipping.

In response to the illogical hate that Serena gets on a daily basis, he came up with this blog about why Serena is arguably the best written character in Pokemon anime history. Please do read it through, as it is very well written and deserves praise for its objectiveness.

Really interesting blog which really explained Serena's character as a whole, the best part is the first part for me because people are always saying that not having a goal at the start of a saga is bad but at the same time it can be seen has a quality , for me I can really relate to Serena because I didn't know what I wanted to do before (and I'm pretty sure it doesn't work only for me) so it made Serena's character more realistic and more human being... So I personally see this as a quality instead of a flaw but I can be totally agree that her goal closure was a bit rushed in XY&Z.
The problems she had with her mother can also work a lot in real life for some people but it's a really hard topic I guess.

flashtone

A nice summary of Serena that I agree with 100%

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Wow....that thread is amazing. Serena remind's me of me a little, in there; How I struggle with what I want in life too, though it isn't quite the same (i'll make more of a post about it later; my mom need's her computer really soon).

Her crush on Ash's description from that thread made me think of how I am about Korrina, too. How she make's me want to feel more confident in my goals and like giving up on things less and stuff? Something like that.

I'll make more of a post when I have more online time again. Just...wow though.

EDIT: I guess i'll post more here. I have internal conflict a lot and i relise my crush on korrina also annoys some people on this forum, like amour shipping does. Though likely for other reasons. Sadly, even on this computer, my mom isn't allowing me time to make a good post. I can't really think of one, but yeah, it's upsetting me a bit...

Last edited:

Don Velasquez

El Patrón
Wow....that thread is amazing. Serena remind's me of me a little, in there; How I struggle with what I want in life too, though it isn't quite the same (i'll make more of a post about it later; my mom need's her computer really soon).

Her crush on Ash's description from that thread made me think of how I am about Korrina, too. How she make's me want to feel more confident in my goals and like giving up on things less and stuff? Something like that.

EDIT: I guess i'll post more here. I have internal conflict a lot and i relise my crush on korrina also annoys some people on this forum, like amour shipping does. Though likely for other reasons. Sadly, even on this computer, my mom isn't allowing me time to make a good post. I can't really think of one, but yeah, it's upsetting me a bit...

It's ok; post when you can! Thank you for your contribution! :)

Safe to say that Serena has inspired so many people, male and female alike!

Heekful

I can also relate to Serena, not for the crush but for the troubles she had to find something she wanted to do. If you have a crush too that's fine nobody should judge you about that and if it helps you to be more confident and progress (just like it was for Serena) it's great so don't worry about it.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I'm not sure if I can say I relate to Serena, but it's in big part thanks to her that I've found the confidence to express a side of me that I have repressed for years. Not really able to find the right words right now to describe this side of me, but still...

Don Velasquez

El Patrón
https://twitter.com/amiamihobbynews/status/891476197669994497/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fss-amour.proboards.com%2Fuser%2F36%2Frecent

SO, I'm sure some of you have heard the great news but for those who haven't, Serena will be getting yet another figurine, this time of her and Sylveon in the G.E.M series!!

I personally was very excited to hear this news over the weekend. I already have the music box and the Game Serena figurine is on its way too! RIP my poor wallet tho, when I have to pre-order this upcoming beauty. ^^;

Is anyone else going to try and buy this new Serena figurine? Has anyone already brought the music box and/or Game Serena figurine?

Let me know!

Last edited:

LadyTriox

I would really like to own the figurine, myself, as Sylveon is my favorite pokemon. But it probably would cost just too much for me XD

I would like to see an image of it sometime, though :D

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
https://twitter.com/amiamihobbynews/status/891476197669994497/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fss-amour.proboards.com%2Fuser%2F36%2Frecent

SO, I'm sure some of you have heard the great news but for those who haven't, Serena will be getting yet another figurine, this time of her and Sylveon in the G.E.M series!!

I personally was very excited to hear this news over the weekend. I already have the music box and the Game Serena figurine is on its way too! RIP my poor wallet tho, when I have to pre-order this upcoming beauty. ^^;

Is anyone else going to try and buy this new Serena figurine? Has anyone already brought the music box and/or Game Serena figurine?

Let me know!
So when is this item supposed to be available? I probably will end up buying it and I'll place it right next to my Serena music box. ;) I think I've turned that key and played Dori Dori at least a 100 times since I got it lol.

Don Velasquez

El Patrón
So when is this item supposed to be available? I probably will end up buying it and I'll place it right next to my Serena music box. ;) I think I've turned that key and played Dori Dori at least a 100 times since I got it lol.

As of now, there is no release date for when the figurine will be available for pre-orders but as soon as there is, I will post here to let y'all know! :)

And SAME, the Dori Dori tune always perks me up.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns

LadyTriox

Yes, there is, and it is very pretty. :)

Look here. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...los-Queen-fan-club-v2&p=18369775#post18369775

I just wish that I would've bought a second one, because I'd hate for mine for get broken somehow, and it'll be expensive to replace (according to what I've seen people selling it for now).

OMG!

Its BEAUTIFUL! ^_^ Thank you for showing me this! It even play's her theme song :3 I want her dress, too xD I bet i'd look cute in it ^_^

Don Velasquez

El Patrón
There's a Serena music box? :) That sounds super pretty ^_^

Don't you remember? I shared a video of mine on here way back when! xD

Yes, there is, and it is very pretty. :)

Look here. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...los-Queen-fan-club-v2&p=18369775#post18369775

I just wish that I would've bought a second one, because I'd hate for mine for get broken somehow, and it'll be expensive to replace (according to what I've seen people selling it for now).

Yeah, I'm REALLY careful with mine too. I don't let anyone but myself touch it, lol.

I saw someone on Twitter buy one of these beauties off of eBay for $400USD!! Can you believe that?!

LadyTriox

Don't you remember? I shared a video of mine on here way back when! xD

Yeah, I'm REALLY careful with mine too. I don't let anyone but myself touch it, lol.

I saw someone on Twitter buy one of these beauties off of eBay for $400USD!! Can you believe that?!

400$? Really? XD They must love serena around as much as I love korrina...XDDDD hahaha

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns

Same here, and I keep mine in on of those hard plastic sports memorabilia cubes, on my desk.

PkDiWk.jpg

Pikachu is in there for extra protection. :D

I can believe it, because I've seen them there and price anywhere between $300-$500

400$? Really? XD They must love serena around as much as I love korrina...XDDDD hahaha
Well, I payed a little more than $80 for mine, when I pre-ordered it, but it is a limited item. I honestly didn't think they'd be selling for that much ($400), but hey, if one can afford to spend that much on one those music boxes, then it's no big deal. ;)

LadyTriox

I want a korrina music box that play's her successor theme from x and y's games xD

Yeah, some people do have a lot of money. Having a job likely help's though.

I wonder if my brother would get a serena music box if he could :3 He was a really huge fan of her too. I think she's his overall favorite x and y character.

I wonder what other serena items they have that i haven't read about in this thread. :3 So far i only know about the figurine and the music box xD

Heekful

I want a korrina music box that play's her successor theme from x and y's games xD

Yeah, some people do have a lot of money. Having a job likely help's though.

I wonder if my brother would get a serena music box if he could :3 He was a really huge fan of her too. I think she's his overall favorite x and y character.

I wonder what other serena items they have that i haven't read about in this thread. :3 So far i only know about the figurine and the music box xD

There's the Serena and Fennekin figurine which got shipped not a long time ago :

74cf557e67d74982b549872dba1fb7ef.jpg

https://twitter.com/pun1ch1ru/status/891151483541921792

I'm pretty sure Don Velasquez ordered it and he is waiting for it.

I remember a huge fan of Serena telling me that he bought this in Thailand too : http://pm1.narvii.com/6357/219051726e957daedb4ed8b8ce237d4086b82f1f_hq.jpg

There's way more stuff about Serena like the little Serena chains that I saw in a store in Paris (you can see it in the 3rd pic of the tweet that I posted) but I'm waiting for Serena and Sylveon figurine because it's going to be amazing , no doubts about it and Sylveon was my favorite Pokemon of the XY main cast.

LadyTriox

Maybe its cuz it remind's me of my riku plushie a little, but that serena plushie....spooks me out a bit o_O;;; (also i was near a really bad kingdom hearts forum not too long ago. so i'm pretty freaked out by anything kh-y to me right now o_o;;; )

The figure of her and fennikin is adorable, though ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.