• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serena the Kalos Queen fan club v2~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Pheonix

How do you feel like Serena going with Shauna when leaving the group?

I actually like it. Serena going with her best friend on a journey, seems something she would do.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.

I actually like it. Serena going with her best friend on a journey, seems something she would do.

It certainly beats following a boy who won't ever reciprocate her feelings. I love Serena and Shauna's friendship and going with her sounds better than training under Palermo.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member

I agree with you 100%. Going with your bestfriend on a journey is a great choice. They have a great friendship. Serena will get more spotlight not being around that glory hog Ash lol. It sucks we won't see the things she accomplishes since she's leaving. :/

I'm really hoping we get cameos of her in Sun&Moon.

Red Pheonix

I agree with you 100%. Going with your bestfriend on a journey is a great choice. They have a great friendship. Serena will get more spotlight not being around that glory hog Ash lol. It sucks we won't see the things she accomplishes since she's leaving. :/

I'm really hoping we get cameos of her in Sun&Moon.

Sometimes, I think the writers expected one more year for Sun and Moon. Might expect her "lack of spotlight" in xy/z. As for seeing stuff she accomplished, there's always the realm of headcanon and fanfics. I mean we don't have a better choice here.

Serena, chicken girl, Lillie and Lana. the waifu warz are real guyz. But seriously, they might become the best "girl" team. Provided that there is a chicken girl, and all of the new girls have an interesting personality, it's gonna be fun seeing Serena interact with them.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

I like it actually. It makes sense for Serena to follow her dreams with her best friend who introduced her to Showcases. It'll be sad to see her go and I will miss her but at least you can rewatch the episodes she is in since she's in those episodes for forever.

And I'd love to see Serena interact with the SM girls. I wonder if Ash will invite her to come to his school for a while or something

Red Pheonix

I like it actually. It makes sense for Serena to follow her dreams with her best friend who introduced her to Showcases. It'll be sad to see her go and I will miss her but at least you can rewatch the episodes she is in since she's in those episodes for forever.

And I'd love to see Serena interact with the SM girls. I wonder if Ash will invite her to come to his school for a while or something

And forever watching........

Prepare for the incoming ship tease and waifu warz

Seriously though, I look forward to Chicken girl(assuming she's there)and Serena reactions. Simply because they look somewhat similar. Who knows, they might be cousins for all we know.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
And forever watching........

Prepare for the incoming ship tease and waifu warz

Seriously though, I look forward to Chicken girl(assuming she's there)and Serena reactions. Simply because they look somewhat similar. Who knows, they might be cousins for all we know.

Lol it'd be hilarious if they were cousins. I could see that too, but that is if Moon exists in the anime. Anyways if Serena does return I want something similar to the BW Onix filler episode with Dawn and Iris separated from the group except with Serena and one or two of the companions in SM. I hope we get more interactions like that.

Red Pheonix

Lol it'd be hilarious if they were cousins. I could see that too, but that is if Moon exists in the anime. Anyways if Serena does return I want something similar to the BW Onix filler episode with Dawn and Iris separated from the group except with Serena and one or two of the companions in SM. I hope we get more interactions like that.

Or maybe Serena does some sort of tag performance with the one of the new girls?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Or maybe Serena does some sort of tag performance with the one of the new girls?

Sure, but that is if Showcases are in Alola. I'm not really sure if they are going to be returning at this point. Anyways if there was one who would you think would team up with Serena? I'm guessing either Mallow or Lillie but any one of them could do I guess.

Red Pheonix

Sure, but that is if Showcases are in Alola. I'm not really sure if they are going to be returning at this point. Anyways if there was one who would you think would team up with Serena? I'm guessing either Mallow or Lillie but any one of them could do I guess.

Idk, maybe a practice or friendly showcase just for showing stuff?

I'm going more Lillie here, Mallow doesn't seem to like she's into "showcase" stuff.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Idk, maybe a practice or friendly showcase just for showing stuff?

I'm going more Lillie here, Mallow doesn't seem to like she's into "showcase" stuff.

I guess a friendly Showcase could happen.

Maybe, if Lillie has read about them or something, she'll decide to ask Serena about them and maybe have a performance battle with her in a similar way Serena and Aria battles in XY episode 64.

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
I guess a friendly Showcase could happen.

Maybe, if Lillie has read about them or something, she'll decide to ask Serena about them and maybe have a performance battle with her in a similar way Serena and Aria battles in XY episode 64.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaii#Culture

Read Wiki for more info about Hawaii, it's pretty interesting.

I think they can do dance-shows and stuff, and Serena and do that (cause she's a great dancer). Could be an option...

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaii#Culture

Read Wiki for more info about Hawaii, it's pretty interesting.

I think they can do dance-shows and stuff, and Serena and do that (cause she's a great dancer). Could be an option...

It is interesting, thank you.

Yeah that makes sense, I could see that working out. They could also possibly learn about that in school as well and have Serena appear to sort of teach everyone in the class about showcases and performing.

Her one Showcase attire sort of does give me a Hawaiian vibe since she had a flower tucked in her hair as an accessory.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
Hey, I know we're pretty much at the end of XY(Z), but it's not too late to join is it?

Username: Daniel31
Why do you like Serena: I like her because she's sweet, kind, headstrong, and very caring of her Pokemon and friends. I was watching some older episodes recently and I actually forgot how funny she was at times too. A couple examples, Serena and Bonnie doing the TR motto in episode 10 or in episode 28 (Friend and Faux Alike) when Serena runs up to Jessie with an attitude telling her that her clothes are awful lol. Also like others have mentioned, people can relate to her character, which is cool. Serena is also one of the main reasons why I got back into watching Pokemon. Now, onto a question:

What do you guys think would best for Serena at the end of XY(Z)?
A: Go on to train under Palermo
B: Continue in Kalos after her dream on her own
C: Go with Ash to Alola and maybe find something new there

Honestly, until more is revealed about Sun and Moon, I'd go with B right now. If there's nothing performing related or if the new Anime is a reset in a way, then Serena should stay or go with Shauna. I don't even want to think about the possibilty of her character being messed with and her putting her dream on hold to just go follow Ash around. Serena's character is more important to me personally. It just really depends on what's available in Alola for her that would help her toward her goal. Just have to wait and see.

I'll answer some other questions later if that's ok :)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Hey, I know we're pretty much at the end of XY(Z), but it's not too late to join is it?

Username: Daniel31
Why do you like Serena: I like her because she's sweet, kind, headstrong, and very caring of her Pokemon and friends. I was watching some older episodes recently and I actually forgot how funny she was at times too. A couple examples, Serena and Bonnie doing the TR motto in episode 10 or in episode 28 (Friend and Faux Alike) when Serena runs up to Jessie with an attitude telling her that her clothes are awful lol. Also like others have mentioned, people can relate to her character, which is cool. Serena is also one of the main reasons why I got back into watching Pokemon. Now, onto a question:

Honestly, until more is revealed about Sun and Moon, I'd go with B right now. If there's nothing performing related or if the new Anime is a reset in a way, then Serena should stay or go with Shauna. I don't even want to think about the possibilty of her character being messed with and her putting her dream on hold to just go follow Ash around. Serena's character is more important to me personally. It just really depends on what's available in Alola for her that would help her toward her goal. Just have to wait and see.

I'll answer some other questions later if that's ok :)

It's never too late; on the contrary we should keep this club going for forever or at least for several years! Welcome to the club!

It seems like she may end up going with Shauna over Palermo so it seems that option B may be the most likely unless Palermo is going to train them both or something. Anyways lets hope she gets an appearance in SM.

I just completed our fist banner. It's definitely not perfect since I made it up in about 10 minutes and really had no clue where to put the text, but at least it's something and it's our first one! What do you guys think?
OAM60gz.jpg

Last edited:

Heekful

You know I want her to stay in the show but I guess she has to stay in Kalos and my Pokedream is Serena become Kalos queen with Ash watching the big show on TV or something like Pokevision (because obviously she's staying in Kalos and Ash will go to Alola) so I think the best choice is to become Kalos queen by her own because she didn't need help to win the 3 keys.

If by miracle she stays or comeback early in the series (because we all know Serena will comeback one day , she's popular) I want her to stay on her dream because I love to see Serena performing , that's amazing , but I also want more battle from her (my Mega Altaria dream is not over lmao).

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
It's never too late; on the contrary we should keep this club going for forever or at least for several years! Welcome to the club!

It seems like she may end up going with Shauna over Palermo so it seems that option B may be the most likely unless Palermo is going to train them both or something. Anyways lets hope she gets an appearance in SM.

I just completed our fist banner. It's definitely not perfect since I made it up in about 10 minutes and really had no clue where to put the text, but at least it's something and it's our first one! What do you guys think?
OAM60gz.jpg
Thank you! And I agree!

I think she will make an appearance in SM and might actually travel with Ash for awhile. As for the banner, looks good to me :)

In what outfit Serena looks best?

Hmm...she's actually been in quite few outfits, maybe like 10-15? Anyway if I had to pick one, probably the dress she received from Valerie and won her first showcase in, but she looks cute in almost everything.

If Serena is going to stay in Kalos or leave the group, traveling with Shauna would be best. She is the one that introduced her to Performing and they're good friends. I much rather see this, than going with Palermo. Palermo may teach her a lot and mold her into the next Kalos Queen, but because Serena reached the finals and realized what she lacks, I don't think she needs her.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
OAM60gz.jpg

You forgot to include "the Kalos Queen" in the text so that it looks exactly the same as the thread title ;) Cute though. A bit basic, but cute :3

Who am I to talk though since I don't even make any of these kind of things? XD

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Thank you! And I agree!

I think she will make an appearance in SM and might actually travel with Ash for awhile. As for the banner, looks good to me :)

In what outfit Serena looks best?

Hmm...she's actually been in quite few outfits, maybe like 10-15? Anyway if I had to pick one, probably the dress she received from Valerie and won her first showcase in, but she looks cute in almost everything.

If Serena is going to stay in Kalos or leave the group, traveling with Shauna would be best. She is the one that introduced her to Performing and they're good friends. I much rather see this, than going with Palermo. Palermo may teach her a lot and mold her into the next Kalos Queen, but because Serena reached the finals and realized what she lacks, I don't think she needs her.
Thanks! Anyone who wants to use it may.

I really loved that attire that she got from Valerie, especially that flower accessory that she put in her hair.

You forgot to include "the Kalos Queen" in the text so that it looks exactly the same as the thread title ;) Cute though. A bit basic, but cute :3

Who am I to talk though since I don't even make any of these kind of things? XD
Oops. I can make another soon with that included in it once I get the time to. Thanks though!

Status
Not open for further replies.