• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serena the Kalos Queen fan club v2~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Velasquez

El Patrón
Same here, and I keep mine in on of those hard plastic sports memorabilia cubes, on my desk.

PkDiWk.jpg

Pikachu is in there for extra protection. :D

I can believe it, because I've seen them there and price anywhere between $300-$500

Well, I payed a little more than $80 for mine, when I pre-ordered it, but it is a limited item. I honestly didn't think they'd be selling for that much ($400), but hey, if one can afford to spend that much on one those music boxes, then it's no big deal. ;)

Oh, wow, that's cool! Does the cube completely protect it from dust or nah?

Where did you order yours from? I got mine from "FROM JAPAN", a proxy site for international deliveries.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
Oh, wow, that's cool! Does the cube completely protect it from dust or nah?

Where did you order yours from? I got mine from "FROM JAPAN", a proxy site for international deliveries.
I'm pretty sure it does, protect it from dust completely. I mean, people use them to put sports memorabilia into, so I would assume so. I was actually looking for like a protective globe for it, but I had this cube sitting around with nothing inside it, so I used the cube.

I ordered my music box from bandaionline. :)

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I should make serena blingees to post in this club sometime :) I'm sure she'd look pretty blingeed ^_^

Japan has amazing stuff. I really want to visit hello kitty theme parks if I go there one day XD

On topic of serena again...

I think wanting to get to know her anime story better was a MAJOR reason i watched pokemon x and y again from the beginning when it came to disney XD this year ^_^ There were a lot of episodes i missed when I was having a hard time with pokemon around x and y's start, so yeah. And i kept hearing serena was an interesting character too I think. At least from my brother; i don't remember talking to many pokemon fans as a whole till this year.

Serena's Sylevon is probably my favorite of her pokemon overall. It learns to be so confident over time :) But I really REALLY like pancham too; he has red sunglasses on his head, like korrina, so how could I not? <3 he might even be a shout out to her XD The sunglasses he wear's in showcases are awesome too ^_^

Also, Serena has two pokemon that are usually male, but ended up being female for her XD I call that amazing luck right there. Of course...This IS the anime :p Still. The gender ratios of eevee and fennikin's families in the games. lol Someone needed to point out this one :)

Don Velasquez

El Patrón
SO, my Game Serena figurine finally arrived this week and I was so ecstatic! It's a bit bigger than the music box but is crafted just as gracefully. Here are some pics:

image1.jpg

Fresh out of the package it arrived in.

image2.jpg

Side of the box.

image3.jpg

A neat panel of the official art used for the figurine's design.

image4.jpg

Solo.

image5.jpg

Size, compared to the music box.

@Daniel31, I'm gonna need you to send over some of those memorabilia cubes. xD

LadyTriox

Such cute collectables ^_^ I really like how her fennikin looks too :) I wanna just hug that thing X3

Serena's pose is sweet and awesome too ^_^

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
Wow, that's a pretty nice Serena figurine! Definitely a lot bigger than I imagined it would be and it actually looks twice the size of music box Serena.

@Don Valasquez, I don't think that would fit in the cube I currently have my music box in, but they do make bigger ones. You just either have to buy one online or find a shop nearby that sells stuff like that. I would recommend trying to find a couple cases to put those in tbh. :)

flashtone

Don Velaquez - They look nice side by side, hopefully you don't have too much trouble finding a way to protect them from dust

PokemonKnight

#1 Sylveon Fan
There is a Serena and Sylveon figurine?

Heekful

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Let's get a topic question in here and bring some life back to this place:

If Serena appears in Sun and Moon anime, how do you feel she'll look in the SM art style? Would you like it? Hate it? Would it be better, worse, or as good as her XY(Z) art style?

Don Velasquez

El Patrón
Let's get a topic question in here and bring some life back to this place:

If Serena appears in Sun and Moon anime, how do you feel she'll look in the SM art style? Would you like it? Hate it? Would it be better, worse, or as good as her XY(Z) art style?

I'm not exactly a fan of Misty but I think she looks all right in her SM re-style.

I absolutely adore Serena however, so the only thing I can say about her potential re-style is that we'll have to just wait and see how it turns out. From some fanart that I've seen, I don't think she would look too bad.

I certainly don't think it will be on the same level as her XY/Z design and definitely won't surpass it, IMO.

Honestly, if the rumors going around about how the anime will return to an XY/Z-esque style for Gen VIII are true, I'd rather just wait to see Serena then, tbh. Maybe they'll age the characters a bit (PLEASE) and they'll end up looking even better and more mature?

flashtone

If Serena was to make an appearance in the SuMo anime, she'd look just fine in the new art style (not as good compared to the XYZ art style IMO).

Heekful

Hum... It depends. I'm sure that she will look fine but I hope that they won't change her character. I know Serena had a lot of funny and comedic moments but I hope they won't change her for the sake of comedy... But yeah no matter what the XY(&Z) art style will always be the best.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Just popping by as Serenas G.E.M was revealed (on sale Jan 2018) while I was on my twitter.

https://pokeshopper.com/news.html

Hopefully that link should work (on phone).

EDIT: might as well add image link in case there is more news from USM
[Spoil]
serena-gem-sylveon-prototype_edited1.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited:

Heekful

Just popping by as Serenas G.E.M was revealed (on sale Jan 2018) while I was on my twitter.

https://pokeshopper.com/news.html

Hopefully that link should work (on phone).

EDIT: might as well add image link in case there is more news from USM
[Spoil]
serena-gem-sylveon-prototype_edited1.jpg
[/spoil]

I don't know if I will get it and I don't know about you guys but wow , this is amazing. Can't wait to see the final product. I thought it would be a figurine based on Serena and Sylveon's performance in XY&Z Ep.16 but I guess this one looks more "neutral" with her second design.

LadyTriox

I made an album for attractive females other than korrina on pintrest, and serena is one of the characters i added to the album :) I really liked this one picture of her dressed like a team rocket member X3~

As for that question asked about serena resently...

Not sure i'd like her in sun or moon design or not. I think it would look nice, though :3 I like the sun and moon art style. Its cute.

Hello, can I join as well?

Username: Yukki

Why do you like Serena: I think she's really sweet and a nice character. We are very similar and I enjoyed the growth she got in the anime. I also really like when she got a haircut.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Hello, can I join as well?

Username: Yukki

Why do you like Serena: I think she's really sweet and a nice character. We are very similar and I enjoyed the growth she got in the anime. I also really like when she got a haircut.

Sure, welcome to the club!

That figurine looks pretty great.

LadyTriox

What Legendary Could You See Serena Bonding With?

I felt this a good question. Somehow, I see her having a good relationship with Mew. Not sure why XD Meloetta too possibly.

Heekful

What Legendary Could You See Serena Bonding With?

I felt this a good question. Somehow, I see her having a good relationship with Mew. Not sure why XD Meloetta too possibly.

Yeah Meloetta would be perfect even if Serena already had a good relationship with Diancie and Magearna in the movies , I guess Tapu Fini and Mew like you said could work too.

Now that it's been 1 year since Serena made her decision in her final episode (XY&Z 45 aired 1 year ago) how do you feel about this decision now that a lot of time passed ?

Personnally , I still think it was a great idea and a great way to conclude her character but I wish they showed a bit of Serena's journey in Hoenn during the year , imo they definitely had a room to do it especially with all the breaks they did.
On October 27th it will be one year since we last saw Serena and I think no other main character waited so much time without reappearing in the anime or a special episode except May who waited 1 year and half between AG191 and DP075.
I guess we'll see in 2018 if Serena is cursed xD

Status
Not open for further replies.