• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serena will be win Master Class Final?

Serena will win Master Class Final?

• Yes

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Don't know

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashton Ketchum

Just so I calmed my inner berserk if Serena loses Final Master Class. There are chances that she will win? SHE MUST WIN! At least because of its dream to become Queen of Kalos, and become the Queen only here. And now, in 2016 - the 20th anniversary of franchise. Year when we, as fans can not break off. Just forbidden to break off! SHE MUST WIN! AND ASH TOO! !Otherwise - I do showered house director scum! Any chance?

Last edited:

Gillachu

Banned
Just so I calmed my inner berserk if Serena loses Final Master Class. There are chances that she will win? SHE MUST WIN! At least because of its dream to become Queen of Kalos, and become the Queen only here. And now, in 2016 - the 20th anniversary of franchise. Year when we, as fans can not break off. Just forbidden to break off! SHE MUST WIN! AND ASH TOO! !Otherwise - I do showered house director scum! Any chance?

The 20th anniversary is irrelevant in terms of who will win the Master Class thing though.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
She'll most likely lose to Aria in the finals imo

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Nope. If Dawn and DP Ash failed winning their goals she has no chance.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Creators and Yuyama-san should also learn from their mistakes!
Mistakes is a subjective term. Considering the fact that Ash post-AG, Dawn and Iris all failed in accomplishing their main goals the writers clearly don't see it as a mistake.

Ashton Ketchum

Mistakes is a subjective term. Considering the fact that Ash post-AG, Dawn and Iris all failed in accomplishing their main goals the writers clearly don't see it as a mistake.

Then, if it happens again, I definitely hate this anime, and will call on all to stop watching it, that it died of low ratings!

Shooti

Uber Trainer
Honestly, I'd love to see her winning because it'd confirm that Ash would most probably win the Kalos league too (which I'd desperately want him to since it's almost 20 years already). There is this correlation between the pattern of female lead losing in her competition and how Ash performs in the regional league.

One exception is Ash winning BF (still it wasn't a regional league) and May losing GF. But, realistically I think there is 98% chance of Serena losing here. Serena winning Master Class would be a miracle and a much needed change in the structure of pokemon anime IMO.

Ashton Ketchum

And because of this, BW ratings fell. At that time, as a romantic allusions, tears of some patterns and bright sign of hope for victory raised the ratings.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
She should win! After - now is 20th anniversary of franchise!
Anniversaries mean nothing.
And because of this, BW ratings fell. At that time, as a romantic allusions, tears of some patterns and bright sign of hope for victory raised the ratings.
If I recall correctly, XYZ still has low ratings and even then ratings mean jack squat to the franchise since they produce millions of dollars from games, cards, plushes, etc.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
This thread is horrible. Also, don't threaten directors and other anime staff members or you'll be gone from this forum. Forever.

EDIT: To avoid misunderstandings, the thread can be remade, but not with this kind of opening post. Don't threaten people, don't pretend the anime owes you anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.