• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serena's goal.

What do you think that Serena/Serena will do in the anime?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
Has anyone here even battled the chatelaines in the games? They use pokemon that are way beyond the capabilities of someone like serena or even ash for that matter.

Yeah.

Purugly, Wigglytuff, Pachirisu and Lumineon are way beyond their capabilities.

Sephora

yes I'm back

Afrodisiac

This is confusing lol.

I think he is talking about their legendary pokemon like Moltres, Latias, Regirock, etc.

Did Hoenn's Frontier Brains show their most powerful Pokémon off in the anime?

Greta's Gengar & Breloom?
Tucker's Latias & Metagross?
Lucy's Steelix & Gyarados?
Spenser's Suicune & Slaking?
Anabel's Raikou & Latios?

Etc.

LizardonX

Banned
Did Hoenn's Frontier Brains show their most powerful Pokémon off in the anime?

Greta's Gengar & Breloom?
Tucker's Latias & Metagross?
Lucy's Steelix & Gyarados?
Spenser's Suicune & Slaking?
Anabel's Raikou & Latios?

Etc.

I didn't like them Making the frontier brains glorified gym leaders way back then, and I don't want to see the chatlenes do that now.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
But the Battle Chatelaines seems somewhat high on fashion and other stuff like that. So maybe Serena could try to beat them, or something. Well, that is if they're introduced.

Why would Serena be able to take down powerful trainers when she's a beginning trainer and even Ash would struggle with them?

Last edited:
Why on earth would Serena be able to take down powerful trainers when she's a beginning trainer and even Ash would struggle with them?

I believe there's something called catching Pokemon, training them, and growing stronger. There's also the possibility of the anime decreasing the power of the Chatelaines and not making them look as powerful as they apparently are in the games.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Why on earth would Serena be able to take down powerful trainers when she's a beginning trainer and even Ash would struggle with them?

that's just only an opinion of other people, don't try to take it too hard.

Afrodisiac

If the writers want to downgrade some NPCs for the anime, so be it. They have done it before and they sure will do it again. They can do whatever the hell they want to make a goal for Serena.

CMDShift4

Anonymous
And weren't Viola and Grant wearing nice-looking clothes during their battle in the preview, with what looks like the Battle Chateau in the background? Fashion may not be a vital thing for the Chateau/Maison, but it really does seem to have a bit of a focus in them.

This. I want to add up that while it is not vital, it is definitely the theme of the whole place. It's the same as how participants in Pokemon Contest wear outfits. For that. she will definitely like not only the place, but also a very high chance participating in it.

Contest and Rhyhorn Racing is not an option as far as I can see it. I also have a feeling that she'll try Battle Maison and Sky Battling. After all, she is the best candidate to try out this three since she is modeled after her game counterpart. She would likely be the one in the group who'll try a lot of things in her journey.

Also, remind me guys how many episodes has it been? 20? 50? 100+?

This. I want to add up that while it is not vital, it is definitely the theme of the whole place. It's the same as how participants in Pokemon Contest wear outfits. For that. she will definitely like not only the place, but also a very high chance participating in it.

If anything, even if fashion isn't one of the actual concerns of the Chateau, I'd think that Serena, being a bit of a fashion fan, would still find it as something to be concerned about, especially if she feels that she wants to look good during her battles. So, should the Battle Chateau/Maison be her goal, then I think we could see that element being incorporated.

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
I think the Battle Chateau would be the best goal for Serena right now. Contests are so out of the question and although Serena seems to have a mutual understanding and liking to Ryhorn racing I really doubt she make that as her goal/career. I don't know if the Battle Maision will ever get a anime appearance.

Making Serena have her goal to reach the highest rank in the Battle Chateau(s) would be the best option. And also, I'm interested how the Battle Chateau will be incorporated into the anime.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Also, remind me guys how many episodes has it been? 20? 50? 100+?

um wait what? do you mean the whole pokemon series?

yeah me also i will go with battle chateau cause i can't think of anything to suit her

Soniman

Break the Limit
I didn't like them Making the frontier brains glorified gym leaders way back then, and I don't want to see the chatlenes do that now.

Err, isn't that what the FB's are though? Powerful trainers that are a cut above the regular Gym Leaders, its how they're described in the show.

I am going with Battle Chateau. The concept of ranks etc. is interesting. She should develop her own unique style of battling, something that sets her apart from Ash.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
XY to be specific. I hope you get what I'm trying to say there :)

oh but we're just starting, anyway i think come 2014 we would have end season 1 as a season contains at least a minimum of 52 episode for pokemon, either within those eps we'll get a glimpse on serena's goal or we 'll have to wait for s2

Nacreous

Fire trainer
I think the battle we've seen in the preview between Grant and Viola has something to do with the Battle Chateau.And I think their battle will inspire Serena.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
I think the battle we've seen in the preview between Grant and Viola has something to do with the Battle Chateau.And I think their battle will inspire Serena.

weren't people assuming that the viola vs grant was actually relating to battle chateau, for me yeah i think that's a possibility but i'm not sure how it will inspire serena maybe she can learn from it.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
weren't people assuming that the viola vs grant was actually relating to battle chateau, for me yeah i think that's a possibility but i'm not sure how it will inspire serena maybe she can learn from it.

I think she'll see pokemon battling in a totally new light.Just how May reacted to seeing a contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.