• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Seribii Application

Skevengal

Pokémon Rogue
Is it possible to have a mobile application that could have Seribii be more convenient to ise? Especially with forum access? I know that there is a mobile style to the forum for easier use but maybe have an application so that you could get notifications?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Given how that many VB works, and Serebii's use of modification for forums, I can say that Extremely unlikey to get an app.

The "only" way I know of getting notifications to your SmartPhone is to set up your fourm email account to be the one your smart phone uses. As someone who has done it; You do not want to be staff just after someone has hacked the forums anti-bot system.

Skevengal

Pokémon Rogue
Ah, haha I see. Email, I forgot about that but I guess that'll work fine. Thank you!

BJPalmer85

Is this site not accessible through the TapTalk app? I know of several sites powered by VB that are utilized by that app

B