• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Series that you're looking forward to watching

Status
Not open for further replies.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I'm really looking forward to the new episodes of Will & Grace this year :).

How about you guys? What series are you guys looking forward to seeing?

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I'm hopeful about Will & Grace's return; I very much hope it is as well done as before.

Outside of that, I'm looking forward to the 4th season of Gotham, and I pray this new season of American Horror Story goes well.

SmartD

The new Kino's Journey anime next month as well as Voltron Legendary Defender Season 4. Also, the Cardcaptor Sakura sequel that's coming out next year.

Barry Hernandez

The new Game of Thrones season 8 series.
And more Stranger things

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Please do not necrobump old threads. Thank you.

If you want to make a new version of this thread, feel free to do so as this thread hasn't been posted in for years now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.