• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serious spin off for main anime. It could be?

Leonhart

Imagineer
I mentioned this in the Twilight Wings thread, but I thought it would also be relevant here: considering that that's the closest thing to a spin-off that we're getting at this time, and given that there's hardly any hype surrounding that miniseries despite it premiering today, I feel that the lack of fanfare perfectly illustrates what others have said before in this thread about there not being much demand for another animated Pokemon series.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I mentioned this in the Twilight Wings thread, but I thought it would also be relevant here: considering that that's the closest thing to a spin-off that we're getting at this time, and given that there's hardly any hype surrounding that miniseries despite it premiering today, I feel that the lack of fanfare perfectly illustrates what others have said before in this thread about there not being much demand for another animated Pokemon series.

The lack of fanfare is probably coz we haven't been hyped about the series at all, no trailers, nothing