• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

seriousness of JJ & M

dragoonanime

In which season did you find jessie, james and meowth to be the most serious. I thought they were the most serious in kanto where they used weapons and mecha to get what they want. At the start of hoenn and beyond I found them less serious.

GaZsTiC

Alternating
They were the most serious in the first season because the writers probably didn't want them to be originally used for comedy. Plus Jessie, James and Meowth had ventured out of Team Rocket territory when they went to Hoenn and Sinnoh, so its only natural that they would be more laid-back.

Jessie even started to participate in contests. Meowth even made noodles. :D

NES

Flip me to the side!
They have been the same! Probably only in their two first episodes to introduce them, i thought they were serious!, Ash couldn't beat them that easily in these episodes, but after that they become comedy relief. The first time they said their motto it sounded like serious stuff (i couldn't imagine i would hear it 500 times more i guess).

No. 1 Machop Fan

I agree. I feel that years of failing to capture Pikachu have caused them to lose their sanity!

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
They follow the gang around because they wouldn't know where to go 8U

Madame Pika

Well, in Kanto, they looked like serious villians every 10 or so episodes. Now... it's more like once a season if that... and even then nothing like Kanto seriousness.

STICKTOPIA

Season 1, nuff said:D. They are getting less serious every season.