• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serpent's Snake Pit and Nursery.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
nvm on the msg, your online now, will you beable to trade real quick now? if so, just PM me your FC :)

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
I have the ha. Do you know how to transfer the moves, ivs, and ha into one chimchar. If you can do it or explain, we have a deal.

imamonkeyxx7

Hi! I'm interested in a 5IV HA Vulpix Female if possible.
I'm willing to trade one of the following:

5IV Feebas Bold Female with Swift Swim and Haze as an Egg Move (Male or Female depending on Vulpix gender)
5IV Durant Jolly Female with Hustle
5IV Buneary Jolly with Run Away, Egg Moves: Fake Out, Thunder punch, Ice punch, and Fire punch (Male or Female depending on Vulpix gender)
5IV Ralts Timid with Trace, Egg Moves: Encore, Skill Swap, Destiny Bond, and Shadow Sneak (Male or Female depending on Vulpix gender)

I'm also interested in just the Charizardite Y and wondering what you would accept for it.

OT: Michael ID: 29813 Friend Code: 0817-4866-7041

TheDarkDragons

Mega Blastoise
Hi, I'd like to request a 5IV-6IV Female Squirtle in a Luxury Ball, with the HA Rain Dish and the three egg moves you have listed. Obviously, since this is probably difficult to get, I'm willing to offer you as many of your Legendary/Event wants as you want, obviously moreso if the Squirtle is 6IV. If you want a list of what I can offer, just let me know.

blackwind

the shade walker
hey Im really interested in that lvl 1 american shiny eevee, and have Legendary/event pokemon that you asked for it, my only question is if it is nicknameable?

serpent222

1. imamonkeyxx7 Do you have a specific 5IV breakdown you want, or just certain stats you want included? And for the charizardite Y, I normally just do events and shinies for the megastones. It would obviously be even more if you wanted the HA 6IV charizard it's attached to.
2. Thedarkdragons I would be perfectly willing to do that for you if I could, but I have no way of getting the squirtle in a luxury ball.
3. Blackwind The shiny eevee is not nicknameable.

And to everyone who has an outstanding trade with me that hasn't been completed: I am free from work from Sun-Tuesday night, so I will be much more available to meet your times for the trades.

Last edited:

imamonkeyxx7

Vulpix Female HA 31/x/31/31/31/31
For nature I'd like Timid or Modest but its ok if its something else. Which of my pokemon would you want for it?

5IV Feebas Bold Female with Swift Swim and Haze as an Egg Move (Male or Female depending on Vulpix gender)
5IV Buneary Jolly with Run Away, Egg Moves: Fake Out, Thunder punch, Ice punch, and Fire punch (Male or Female depending on Vulpix gender)
5IV Ralts Timid with Trace, Egg Moves: Encore, Skill Swap, Destiny Bond, and Shadow Sneak (Male or Female depending on Vulpix gender)

TheDarkDragons

Mega Blastoise
2. Thedarkdragons I would be perfectly willing to do that for you if I could, but I have no way of getting the squirtle in a luxury ball.

I can provide a Female Wartortle with the HA in a Luxury Ball. Would that work?

serpent222

For nature I'd like Timid or Modest but its ok if its something else. Which of my pokemon would you want for it?

Feebas would be the fee here.

I can provide a Female Wartortle with the HA in a Luxury Ball. Would that work?

Well in that case, we can work it out.

serpent222

So I currently have two Vulpix with those specs. A lax and a docile. I can keep going and try for a timid or modest, unless one of those is okay for you.

Would you be interested in a SUM2013 shiny gamestop Giratina for your French pokeball vivillon?

serpent222

Posting to mention that I updated my list. Also announcing a custom job that I'm willing to do.

For the best offer: I have a spare masterball in Y. I will catch and breed the pokemon of your choosing to your specifications in the masterball.