• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Servers list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Knife

Here's a small server list, different servers you can use to get on #SPP, I chucked in the IPs cause, people like me can't connect using the DNS sometimes, so here it is:

irc.phoenixirc.org [72.20.33.100]

You can use Port 6667 for most of the servers

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Andy

For the 544534th time i'll get you to remember, when you're using mIRC and you're typing /server blahblah.net if the port you'll use is 6667 then you won't need to add it, since on mIRC it's the default port.
Something else, when you're adding a server on the list and you're adding the ports, for example if the server supports the ports from 6660 to 6669 and 7000 you can add them like this: 6660-6669,7000

rashied11

im ban from deja and irc.phoenixirc.org doesnt work =(

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
im ban from deja and irc.phoenixirc.org doesnt work =(

irc.phoenixirc.org is a completely different server, and is no longer hosting the #SPP chat. Also, it's dead, so it's not usable.

Wait until your ban is up, if you evade, your ban will be made permanent. I strongly suggest you read the rules.

rashied11

you dont understand me well...the irc.phoenix thing says connection refused and i think im perm ban from deja im asking draelen

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
you dont understand me well...the irc.phoenix thing says connection refused and i think im perm ban from deja im asking draelen

No, you do not understand me.

irc.phoenixirc.org is a dead server, meaning it no longer exists, at all.

You will never be able to connect to irc.phoenixirc.org unless that server gets brought back up. The #spp chat is NOT hosted on irc.phoenix.org, so even if you COULD connect to irc.phoenixirc.org, you would find an empty chat.

irc.phoenix.org is in no way affiliated with irc.dejatoons.net

If you're banned from irc.dejatoons.net, well then you're screwed, and you shouldn't have been a moron =)

If you're able to connect to irc.dejatoons.net, then you're not banned from the server. If you can connect to irc.dejatoons.net but not get into the chat, then you're just banned from the chat.

._.;; I really hate toning down my usage of words to the 3rd grade level.

Mandy

Well, to make it fair he clearly said he was banned from DEJATOONS and not #SPP.

Status
Not open for further replies.