• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Seth MacFarlane reviving the Flinestones

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Seth MacFarlane (The creator of Family guy, American Dad, and The Cleveland show) is going to start making episodes of the Flinestones. How do you guys think it's going to turn out?

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Depends if he takes the route of his old shows which were family friendly or his new direction. I'm apathetic about it really.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
I'm definitely excited about this. I hope this won't be a let down like The Cleveland Show was for me.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Well the shows like Johnny Bravo and Dexter's lab weren't his shows. He just wrote for them. I'm figuring they're going to be more vulgar like Family Guy. And I knew from the start the Cleveland Show was a bad idea.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Depends if he takes the route of his old shows which were family friendly or his new direction. I'm apathetic about it really.

Somewhat this. He grew up on the Flintstones, so if he respects what they used to do then I can see this working out really well. However, if he turns it into something more vulgar, then we have a problem.

I'm intrigued on how it'll work out.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
I just hope he doesn't give characters on the show dirty mouths.

I hope he respects what the show once was.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I need proof before I believe this

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
I am actually looking forward to this.
Unless he finds a way to f**k up the Flintstones

Vernikova

Champion
I'm just interested in what changes he may make with the show. Maybe it'll be more story driven? It won't.

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
As long as he doesn't turn the show into "Family Guy version 4", I'm fine, but why would Cartoon Network let Seth MacFarlane of all people make a Flintstones revival? William Hannah and Joseph Barbara are probably spinning in their graves as we speak...

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
I have a feeling that Seth is going to treat this one right, making it family friendly, but also drawing the attention of his viewers from Family Guy. And have you heard his Fred impression? This is gonna be awesome!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Well as long as he keeps the violence and language under control. (hopefully he will.)
This might actually be good.