• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Setting A Not So Old Score (495)

saar

Shiny Flygon
I was pretty dissapointed Dawn hasn't won by KO Prinplup but the time's help.
Anyways Jessie and Kenny were good rivals for Dawn, who proves shes better than both of the.:)

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Kenny's Prinplup was showing too much attitude... Good that it got the treatment when it lost to Piplup

G50

No longer posting
This episode was cool. Piplup vs Prinplup was an awesome battle! The way Piplup used Whirlpool was very clever. Pachirisu's Appeal was very good. It was cool to see Piplup use Bide to be able to endure many of Dustox's attacks to unleash a powerful attack in return. It was odd to see Dawn use a Poffin to get Pachirisu's attention after it was showing that it had stage fright. I'm glad Dawn won her 1st contest and contest ribbon.

70/100

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I thought Dawn's appeal with Pachirisu was cute, while Jessie's appeal with Seviper was strange. Kenny's appeal with Alakazam was impressive as well. Dawn vs. Jessie was thrilling and part of me felt bad for Jessie when she lost. Piplup's huge Whirlpool attack was pretty cool and I loved how Buneary was cheering with pom-poms. Overall, a good Contest.

I can't remember at this point if we get a revelation of why Kenny calls Dawn Dede.
I want to say, though, we do, but still, I'm not 100% sure...

I shall see, I guess, in due time.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked Dawn's comeback with Pachirisu especially how she used a poffin to get Pachirisu's attention ha ha. Kenny vs Dawn was exciting and I'm glad Piplup outmaneuvered his evolved form. ^^

JudySpell

Banned
Piplup's Whirlpool attack seemed too overpowered but as a Prinplup hater I was merely satisfied that Kenny's Prinplup was defeated. 7/10

Kenny seemed even better than Dawn so I expected him to win. My favorite scene was when Dawn improvised when Pachirisu's appeal went wrong.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Dawn’s preliminary round appeal combo went pretty well. It was cool to see a Kricketune, too. Alakazam's appeal was pretty cool. I thought it was pretty funny when Dustox got struck by Piplup’s bide. :p

ZilverLox

Banned
I love how Kenny is, actually. I think his voice and acting totally suit his character, so I have no problems at all. To be honest, I haven't liked a side character this much in a long time. And I for one really enjoyed this episode. I was really impressed by Kenny's appeal round with his Alakazam. Wow, that was some pretty sweet stuff! And the battle between he and Dawn was great.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Hikari avoiding disaster by giving Pachirisu a Poffin was clever, and though I usually give Musashi credit for pulling off good Appeals, seeing Habunake wrap around her seemed too simple. I liked Hikari versus Musashi however, as well as Kengo versus Hikari. I didn't think Pottaishi getting caught in Pochama's maelstrom made much sense, but I'm glad Hikari won.

Zamin

It was good to see Dawn win, although I am rooting for Jessalina to make it to the grand final. I doubt this will happen though but I think it would be good to see Team Rocket succeed more. I liked seeing Jesse win the unofficial contest a few episodes back. It was nice for Dawn to get a new rival too in Kenny.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Uh, Dawn getting away with Pachirisu's panic attack made no sense. In any other Contest situation, Dawn would've failed her appeal right there.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Uh, Dawn getting away with Pachirisu's panic attack made no sense. In any other Contest situation, Dawn would've failed her appeal right there.

I suppose that Hikari was cut some slack from the judges since she was new at Contests, and because she managed to save her Appeal at the last moment.

Daizy

I call you honey
Kenny has an Alakazam which impressed me. Piplup defeated Dustox in the battle portion which I didn't care about. Piplup versus Prinplup was better.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Frankly, it's sort of astounding than Hikari's Pochama was able to outsmart his evolved form Pottaishi, which in a way settled Hikari's rivalry with Kengo much quicker than anticipated.

Scorbunnie

Kenny should have won because he had the evolved form of Piplup so it didn't feel like Dawn deserved to win with the weakest member of the Piplup family as her main Pokemon.