• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Setting the World on its Buneary (477)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Lets Play with Buneary!

On their way to the next city, Ash & Co. come across another Wild Buneary, of whom has a crush on Pikachu. Dawn, eager to finally catch one, attempts to battle it and fails. However, Team Rocket are nearby and have their eyes on Buneary. Can Dawn protect it?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Last edited by a moderator:

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Who cares about Mimirol?

Greggle is wheir it is at!

1) He sits their...croaking...as Brock drops a potato...and Greggle gets a grin, "tchs" and lobs it IN MID AIR!

2) He is in the OP and ED now....and...he is looking up Hikari's skirt...(seriously)

Greggle rocks, in short. He reminds me of Kururu Souchou from Keroro Gunsou!

Also, Mukkuru sits on Naetle's branch watching fights, nice touch.

Mimirol makes a car alarm noise when it hits stuff with it's ears...

The episode opens in Media Res, showing a scene that happens near the end.

When TR are destroyed, it makes the "wah wah wahhhhhhhhhh" song.....0.o

el buitron

i am god....
look to hikary hair! what fear! jejeje, all the girls look scary with her hair is not washed, ash also be scary

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Review time!

- This is what? The 3rd or 4th Mimilol Hikari has tried to capture?
- Greggle is humping Brock's leg in the opening.
- I'm still thoroughly convinced that Greggle is going to kill somebody before this saga is over.
- Hikari first thing in the morning...XD.
- Greggle potato scene is priceless. Does Greggle even have opposable fingers?
- This Aipom hat jig is continuing into DP? Great...
- Spinda > Mimilol. On the other hand, Mimilop > Spinda.
- Mimilol's being horny. Since Hikari already has the incredibly low skirt, all she needs to do is make the little thing evolve so they can put on the most suggestive contest appeals ever.
- On second thought, Brock and Mimilol might make a better team. Completely hopeless lovers.
- Greggle stunning Brock and dragging him away has officially become a running gag. Much more entertaining than the ear thing.
- REJECT'D.
- Wait, they just left Greggle at the campsite?
- What's this piece playing when Pikachu gets captured? It doesn't sound familiar, and I can't relate it to any of the tracks in the DP games either.
- Haha, Greggle is looking up Hikari's skirt.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
The song playing during the Pikachu capture scene sounds alot like the new TR theme, which wasn't from the games. I think it is a variation of it, and thus a made-for-anime BGM.

look to hikary hair! what fear! jejeje, all the girls look scary with her hair is not washed, ash also be scary
Ge...ge....ge.....ge....ge....ge....tchhh

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Greggle is great. He's looking up Hikari's skirt in all the opening and ending group shots, it's hilarious. I sure don't think Greggle being placed "under" or "behind" Hikari in all those screens was just a coincidence.

It seems like the writers introduced him just so they could have a perverted Pokemon on the group.

On another note, Hikari looks so much better without that stupid hat on her head. Unlike May who looked better with the bandana, Hikari looks much better with that snowcap off. She also looks like even more jailbait than she does already with it off.

squirtleboy12

christian 4ever
i think minomuru is extremly strong i thin it must be over lv50 already i saw that episode and it did strong ice beam attacks..it seems to have a crush on pikachu

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Games =/= Anime!

Their are no "levels", and we've seen tons of Pokemon (May's Squirtle) burst out Ice Beam...

Besides, Mimirol wasn't that strong anyway............

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Greggle is great. He's looking up Hikari's skirt in all the opening and ending group shots, it's hilarious. I sure don't think Greggle being placed "under" or "behind" Hikari in all those screens was just a coincidence.

It seems like the writers introduced him just so they could have a perverted Pokemon on the group.

Explains why he's on Takeshi's team then. Wonder if he's going to be a bad influence on Bonsly?

Crimsonmon

Boulder Trainer
Greggle rocks, in short. He reminds me of Kururu Souchou from Keroro Gunsou!

Good to see I'm not the only one who thought that. I think he might even be voiced by Takehito Koyasu also, but I can't find any information on his VA.

(Plus I'm surprised that someone else here actually watches Keroro)

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I'm sure his VA would be in the credits of last weeks episode, can one of you people who can read Japanese check?

Edit: Good too see he's a pervert like Kururu as well....

el buitron

i am god....
don,t laugh of me but, who or what is greggle?

el buitron

i am god....
damn it... i a fool

hey, were that chairs and table came up?! i don,t think they have in his backpacks, that is imposible! were hikary go that camping house?! is too big to enter in his little backpack (but now a thinked, lot of things enter in ours backpacks in ours games, this no habe sense...)

Dreamcoat