• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Setting the World on its Buneary (477)

cassius335

Aura Trainer
It's Pokémon, it's drawn, it's 95% ridiculous. Yup, seems like a match!

Don't we share about that in DNA with Chimps?

Anyway, was Pikachu using Agility just before it Quick Attacked to retrieve Ash's hat from Aipom?

EDIT: And is that a Charmeleon I spy in the ending?

Last edited:

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
For those who like Gregguru, I made this .gif
[IMG139]http://i10.*******.com/42u5t88.gif[/IMG139]

Nothing really interesting in particular, just Hikari freaking out and Gregguru jabbing Brock and dragging him.

Oh and Hikari's little moment after she caught Mimiroru is exactly like Ash's when he caught Naetle. Just mentioning it.

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
Levels of a sort do exist in the anime, they just are not nearly as specific or limited as they are in the games. Essentially a strong pokemon can be referred to as "at a high level" if it has a lot of experience, and pokemon do sometimes automatically learn new moves as they gain experience or are put under emotional strain, but in general the term "level" is much more subjective in the anime.

If Greggle hadn't been there to spice things up, this would have been pretty much your typical below-average Pokemon episode.
Even with a capture, Mimiroru cuteness and Hikari in the morning?

BattleFranky~40 said:
Which reminds me:

Have the 4th Gen pokemon migrated to another region or something? All I see are old pokemon in these 4th Gen areas.
You know that they'll rarely introduce more than one new pokemon per episode, and besides, with many being so wide ranging the 4th gen pokemon are in the minority numbers-wise compared to the hundreds of previous generation pokemon. Not to mention how many of the 4th gen pokemon are evolutionary extensions of older pokemon.

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
An Ice Beaming Mimiroru?

It's Alright, but is this just a parody of May's Blizzard-using Skitty?

Overall, it's pretty cool (pun intended)

PDL

disenchanted
I have to admit, adding Greggle to the party is a stroke of genius.

Mimiroru's quite cute.

And this is a really minor thing that only I would point out... But it this is the second time they've shown Hikari barefoot.

If May was catered to the breast fetish crowd, then Hikari's catered to the foot fetish one :B

I have to admit, adding Greggle to the party is a stroke of genius.

Mimiroru's quite cute.

And this is a really minor thing that only I would point out... But it this is the second time they've shown Hikari barefoot.

If May was catered to the breast fetish crowd, then Hikari's catered to the foot fetish one :B
Clearly, Hikari is targeted more to people who like panty shots.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
An Ice Beaming Mimiroru?

It's Alright, but is this just a parody of May's Blizzard-using Skitty?

Uh, actually I'd say it was more like May's Ice beaming Squirtle.

Skitty actually had to learn how to use Blizzard from the girl with the Delcatty. Squirtle pulled it out of nowhere and Mimirol knows Ice beam before Hikari even caught it.

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
Clearly, Hikari is targeted more to people who like panty shots.
More like short skirts because we all know that in the Pokemon world, we get no panty shots, just short skirts and legs. :p

eonteam123456

Codenumber 242
The best bit was when Pikachu and Miniroru were flyin'

Hyourinmaru

Moose with the Pen
This was an alright episode, but seriously, Greggle pwns.
And I'm glad some Shinou pokemon exsist. I was starting to get worried that they were in Johto or Kanto or something.
Also Mimiroru is cute. I hope that it has an interesting personality, and the fact that she likes Pikachu is cute~
And to finish my post off: Greggle looking up Hikari's skirt is priceless =D.

Last edited:

Chimecho3000

Torchic made a slight appearance in this episode lol.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
This episode proved that Pikachu is a girl. I mean, that Mimilol was obviously male/gay/bi! C'mon, the signs were all there. It's feminine voice, the fact that it acted like your typical fangirl, the fact that this show never relies on the stereotypical behavior of a gender to emphsise a pokémon's sex. We're through the looking glass people!

This episode also happened to further confuse me on how the hell Mimilol's ears work. Do they fold over twice (which would be awkward), or do they sort of 'squish' into that little bun-shaped form (which would be strange)? They can't seem to make up their mind either way, and being the extremely picky jerk I am, it's starting to bug me.

And speaking of Mimilol, I thought it was a fun character. It wasn't just an obsessive fangirl, it was a goofy obsessive fangirl. At of course, that rocks. One scene that springs to mind is the poor thing covering it's eyes with that cotton wad hopping off and crashing into a tree. And yeah, there was all the random dancing and such that happened to add to it's likability.
Pikachu is out of it's rusty, possibly moss-coated pokéball all the time, so there isn't any imediate danger of the rabbit losing that unique little personallity quirk.
In any case, I look forward to any future Pochama and Mimilol interaction. They've got conflicting personallities, so I can see them both having a somewhat Corphish/Treecko-esque realationship with each other. Except this time it wouldn't be one sided, considering neither of them are loners who prefer not to get involved with anything that doesn't include ripping the crap out of something.

-Pika shrieking at Team Rocket whilst contained within it's pat.pend BioSphere. It's moments like this that you have to giggle like a loon, despite how minor a touch it was.

-Hooray for a punching attack that doesn't involve some stupidly pointless glow! Hooray for a punching attack that actually does what it's supposed to! Hooray for a punching attack that makes a really neatorific noise when executed! Hooray for a punching attack that technically isn't a punch at all, because there are no clenched fists of rage involved!

-Team Rocket outrunning a police bike was gold, but a Wobbuffet outrunning a police bike and Manene's method of running was gold with diamonds stuck down with blu-tac.

-I comment on Pochama far too much, but at the end of the episode it made me smile. Holding it's head up high to the point of snapping it's nonexistant neck and pronouncing it's own name proudly was just too cool for words.