• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Setting the World on its Buneary (477)

Torpoleon

Nice to see Dawn with a Buneary. I think the Pikachu and Buneary couple is cute.

Hjörung´s wrath

Merovingian relic
Hehe, I love Piplup´s expression after Dawn caught Buneary:

[img300]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h319/torhjelm/proudpiplup.jpg [/img300]

He´s such a pompous little big guy. <3

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
The first Buneary from earlier was the same that showed here, i think. her capture was very hard, but Piplup beat her...

Surfer_Dude

Aspiring Guitarist
Well Dawn FINALLY catches that buneary! It's a pretty skilled one too!
Knowing ice beam...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Dawn meets and catches Buneary, a Pokemon she was trying to capture for a long time. Well it could've been worse. I'm actually glad see caught this and not some Bug-type like May caught in AG. Although Kricketot is cute and would've been a nice choice haha. Aside from Buneary being captured by Dawn, there's not much else going on here. 4/10.

Last edited:

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I'm glad to see Dawn finally caught a Buneary, since she failed to about twice before, although I don't know if the first one she tried to capture was the same one. I like how Croagunk unexpectedly saved the day by smashing the ice that Ash & Co. were trapped in, it's so quirky and funny. Overall it was a good episode.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Not a bad episode, Buneary was quite cute especially with it's crush on Pikachu and how it seems to be shy and hides her face in her fur, and like his owner Pikachu is clueless when it comes to girls having a crush on him lol.

saar

Shiny Flygon
Buneary was s strong, good capture of Dawn.:)
Pikachu is a male, yeah. In this episode it was cinfirmed.

~Platinum~

<- Caught it!
Dawn catches Buneary in this episode and it comes set with powerful moves such as Dizzy Punch and Ice Beam, which are moves too powerful for your average wild pokemon to know unless it's going to get captured. It's cute how Buneary has a crush on Pikachu. Pokelove, awwwww.... :) And Croagunk waas funny in this episode.

Too bad Dawn's hardly ever gonna let Buneary out of it's pokeball. It is for this reason that she never gets a Lopunny.

This was an alright episode, but seriously, Greggle pwns.
And I'm glad some Shinou pokemon exsist. I was starting to get worried that they were in Johto or Kanto or something.
Also Mimiroru is cute. I hope that it has an interesting personality, and the fact that she likes Pikachu is cute~
And to finish my post off: Greggle looking up Hikari's skirt is priceless =D.

Does someone happen to have a picture of this? I need to see this for myself.

"Just wait you kids....Ash, you will use your Pokemon to help me take over the world....Brock, you WILL die...along with Todd and Ritchie...Hikari...you shall be my sex slave."

NICE!
Croagunk is our lord!
Our saviour!!
Our messiah!!!

On another note, granted this is the first episode I've seen pics of in this "Season", but what's with Team Rocket being "chased off"? Is this something that's been happening the past month, or was it just for this episode?

Then again, Brock dishing out the Jenny Pic makes me think that this is the first or second time the group encountered a Jenny in Sinnoh.

Oh, and I will be looking forward to seeing Greggle and Pikachu telling their masters how this "love thing" is done ;)

Then again, I'd also like to see a Triangle develop between these two with Mimiroru in the middle. Especially when she and Greggle evolve.

Still, being a pervert for Hikari is in line with Greggle's Humanshape breeding group. I wonder if Mimi would have a "thing" for Ash instead of Pikachu if she evolves?

That would be disturbing in so many ways!
Lopunny: (in a seductive tone) Hey there, Ash! I've noticed you around sinnoh the last couple of weeks....
I'm sorry if I put any kind of "image" into anyone's head just now!

So Hikari now has a little bunny rabbit and has hugged it and squeezed it, but has she named it George? Size 1(tm) Disclaimer:If you didn't even go "Hey, I got that!" at that, chances are good that you missed the joke, forgot everything about Looney Toons ever, and probably shouldn't comment on what I just said.

I get that joke! I've seen that cartoon before!

I can hear the Pokedex now....

Croalurk- THe perverted Pokemon

THis pokemon enjoys standing under or behind human girls with abnormally short skirts.
Especially ones who wear no underwear like Hikari.

I almost burst into a fit of laughter when I read this!^

Awwwwww! Buneary has a crush on Pikachu! How sweet!

Croagunk was being his usual extremely awesome self like always!

I don't even want to think what Brock does with that picture of all the officer Jenny's!

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Pity Dawn's Buneary never evolved into Lopunny

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... it was cool to see a Buneary again. This time this Buneary it has a crush on Pikachu and is a female. Buneary's Dizzy Punch looks very cool with Buneary's ears being used to perform the attack. I'm glad Dawn caught the Buneary. It's cool that Buneary knows Ice Punch as well. Buneary is 1 shy Pokemon.

30/100

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I loved Buneary and I think Dawn triggered my love towards Buneary.

Also, we see the first LagomorphShipping evidence - it's the shipping between Buneary and Pikachu.

Sarah Natochenny made Buneary's voice sound great.

Dawn and Piplup

Piplup+Pikachu Fan
This episode was alright.
I liked the bubblebeam hair scene at the bit, that was funny.
The croagunk scenes were great.
Pikachu was super cute.
I love Buneary, she is so cute. But I find Dawn's Buneary really annoying. I don't like the pikachuxbuneary ship and the episode would have been better without buneary's crush.
I also liked the look on piplup's face.

So overall, if buneary was less annoying (not having that crazy crush on pikachu) it would have been a nice ep.
I don't mind buneary's crush, its just the way they put it in in an annoying way. :)

I prefered buneary's japanese voice though.

Last edited:
This is one of those episodes that are just plain weird. Nice to see Dawn actually succeed at catching a pokemon. The plot of the episode made me gag though.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
This episode is so cute and funny XD. it's nice to see some interactions with Brock and Croagunk. Also Dawn acts so cute in this episode and catches her 1st Pokemon, Buneary.
I give it a 10/10.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
After watching this episode for the eighth time, I remembered wanting Ash to catch Buneary cause I saw him battling it in the beginning when I had tunned into the episode late. Maybe it would have evolved by now instead of being just on screen for fan service.