• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Seven New Avatars

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
You guessed it, they're in the Sugimori category

I may make some of their 3D models, have yet to decide

chespin.png
fennekin.png
froakie.png

Also added four to a Pokémon XY Category featuring the legends

x.png
x2.png
y.png
y2.png

Enjoy and overuse :p

Phoopes

There it is.
You are a good man. Takes a lot to change my avatar, but I think you may have gotten me this time. :p

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Man, I thought your PC died this morning! Good Going! And Man that's fast.. did you use your Blue box?

Sprinted down to the nearest PC shop, bought a new graphics card, sprinted back, installed it...was just 5 minutes late :) It just unfortunately took forever to deal with the driver and subsequent problems after that

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
Nice! I'll be sure to use these. xD. These look awesome. Thanks Serebii!

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Thanks so much for the cool avi's like always ^^

Shadow XD001

Nice avatars. I can't wait until X and Y come out! I think I'll stick with Chespin, because that's the starter I like the best (nothing against Fennekin and Froakie). Final evolutions could change my mind, though.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I have already set up my Froxy settings.

Thank you, Serebii!

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
I doubt I'll ever use a non-Shaymin avatar, but those are very nice. Hope you add the 3D models of what was shown. Especially Pikachu and Psyduck, those were freaking AWWWWWEEEEESOOOOMEE. xD

Torpoleon

Really great avatars! Might use the Y Legendary one when the games get closer to release. For now, I'll stick with who I plan to be my starter, Froakie (might change depending on moves and final evos).