• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Several hundred new avatars

VassaciBall

Black Ice Goon
And still no custom avatars for users... such love for your forum you have

Paramount

Second to none
And still no custom avatars for users... such love for your forum you have

I don't see the big deal about not having custom avatars lol.

VassaciBall

Black Ice Goon
There's a reason we don't have custom avatars. It's due to size, load etc.

why not limit the size of avatars to about 150x150 isnt that about the size you guys use now? alot of people would love that im sure if you made a poll the "yes" votes would be about 9000 no pun intended...

Sephora

yes I'm back
Yay, thanks for these! I'm loving them :)

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Thank you! They are really cool!
I was wondering if you planned on making some XY anime avatars, Serebii. There are many nice scenes from the XY anime I would love to have as an avatar. :D

Last edited:

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Yes! Chikorita~~

Thank you Serebii for these avatars!

Infusions

Been on a bunch of forums and this is really the first time I've seen so much effort go into the icon collection feature.

I LOVE this huge library of avatars. It's a ton of fun just browsing through them all and seeing which image of my favorite Poke looks best.

Supersonicbro

Do you think you'll be making any new anime ones soon? looking at how awesome the visuals are this season, I'm actually excited to see what you'll choose for avatars.

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
when will you add shiny avatars for the new pokemon?