• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sevii Islands

N27027

Sevii islands were like my favourite post content, I love how it's a whole little region to explore, and the fact that they are islands is perfect: They have a sense of adventure (especially with the remixed Johto themes) and give the illusion that the world is really big.
The link to Johto was great as well.
I think they could have been improved and made bigger, and if they included some battle facilities it could have been great, but I share the disappointment that LGPE failed to include the Sevii Islands. Mt. Ember is a more logical location for Moltres to be in, as opposed to the Victory Road.

Ditto B1tch

I loved Sevii Island, it was very challenging and gave us extra game time.
The more land to explore and more trainers to battle, the more distraction we have.
The quest was creative and entertaining.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
Conceptually, I like the Sevii Islands a lot, but in execution, they're just alright. I think there was a lot more they could have done with them as they feel kind of empty. Some of the locations are neat though and the islands add a lot of unique landscape to Kanto, which is normally pretty flat.

Last edited: