• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Seviper needs a battle partner! Suggestions?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torchedgirl

charizard hugger
Well I just hatched a seviper with this moveset Flamethrower,giga-drain, Hidden power ground, and Sludge bomb. I know he's weak to psychic and ground. I want to use him for double battles. Since he's a special sweeper I wanted a physcial partner that could cover each others weaknesses and provide trumping power. Any ideas on what pokemon to use as his partner?!?! Thanks ;310; note: Hes shiny ;D

if your seviper is ground hp, then you should be all set, and anyway most electrics aren't renowned for defenses

my bad... well you could get starmie instead, it has better coverage than water/dark. if your going with physical, you could go with a kabutops possibly, and use stone edge to take out gyrados

Torchedgirl

charizard hugger
DD corphish?! How?! HG and SS aren't out yet!!! D: And I was thinking more along the lines of: Crawdaunt Waterfall Crunch/nightslash brick break avalance

ask someone that's imported those games
and if not teach crawdaunt aerial ace; as it provides coverage against bugs grass and fighting

Torchedgirl

charizard hugger
Right. Or wait until April. I think I'll just get this crawdaunt and get another one with DD later. I love how it randomly got DD and it's not even a dragon or dragon looking! xD

Torchedgirl

charizard hugger
Quiet random!! Barboach are you kidding?!? And aerial ace or brick break?! I need avalance for dragons.

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
crawdaunt can learn rock slide, which is a physical rock move, and if you go with starmie, it can learn thunderbolt. Carvanha can learn ice fang at lv. 16 which in turn moves on to sharpedo, and crunch. That would essentially take care of psychics and ground types together, so i recommend sharpedo, plus the added damage of roughskin hurts physical sweepers, crawdaunt can also learn crunch later, and ice beam for an ice type move (although sharpedo and starmie both get ice beam as well) and starmie could learn signal beam for psychics, and ice beam for ground types, plus a resistance to psychic, (although sharpedo and crawdaunt have immunity to psychic...) also staryu learns power gem, a rock type move, at level 46 if you're willing to train that high. but if you chose starmie, you would be best off as a special sweeper for both. My first recommendation: Sharpedo. Best physical moveset, and roughskin hurts contending physical sweepers. Crawdaunt i suppose gets guillotine, but it lacks a move like lock-on to garuntee a hit.

Nebbio

NINJA!
I would use a Jumpluff.

lucario the great one

Maybe a Lucario......

Status
Not open for further replies.