• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Seviper or Zangoose?

Seviper or Zangoose?

• Seviper

Votes: 53 36.3%
  • Zangoose

Votes: 75 51.4%
  • Both

Votes: 14 9.6%
  • Neither

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Zangoose! Zangoose!

I love its design, either normal or shiny. Half Cat-half weasel, two animals I love in the world world - perfect mix for me. I never liked Seviper's design at all.

I definitely prefer Zangoose. But seviper is cool too. But in design terms i think zangoose beats seviper.

songani

Star Trainer
Zangoose looks sort of fat. Seviper is epic! He's POISON for pete's sake! Zangoose is a normal so seviper + poison = RIP zangoose!

God-Karp

I like both, but Zangoose is primarily better. I like how Seviper looks, but its learnset is terrible. Zangoose can just swords dance all day and then slash the foe lol.

I Love Both of there Designs and I Thought That They Were Based Off of Cool Species. Zangoose a Mongoose and Seviper a Viper. The Rivalry That Zangoose and Seviper share Together is based off of the Relationship between Mongooses and Snakes. Even Though Mongooses are Suppose to be the Dominant Species out of the two, Zangoose and Seviper's Stats both add up to 458. With that being said I Prefer Seviper. Seviper is one of my Favorite Pokemon. I Love his Design and I thought that its Shiny Form had Great Coloration. In The Anime I thought that Jessie and Pike Queen Lucy's Seviper were Amazing and Competitive Battlers. I also Love How The Pattern on the Luck Symbol seems to be based on Seviper's Diamond Pattern. But the real reason why I chose Seviper over Zangoose is because of My Love For Snakes. :)

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Casually speaking, I prefer Seviper because of its cool design.

But in the competitive side, I prefer ZAngoose.