• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Seviper or Zangoose?

Seviper or Zangoose?

• Seviper

Votes: 53 36.3%
  • Zangoose

Votes: 75 51.4%
  • Both

Votes: 14 9.6%
  • Neither

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Seviper represents a viper. Zangoose represents a Mongoose. Mongoose eats viper.
Zangoose+Seviper=Zangoose with full belly

Cutty

Forever now
Seviper. I like poison type.

Kalosian

So long
I have always liked Zangoose better, cats are much cooler than snakes in my opinion. And I think Zangoose looks a lot cooler than Seviper.

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
I like them both equally. Their designs are awesome, and tho I've never used either on a serious team, they both appear to be pretty good Pokemon.

Nephilim

Muffin Button Master
Zangoose. He was my main reason for choosing Ruby over Saphire, against my friends protests haha

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Zangoose. He is always on my team

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Given the choice between the 2 of em I'd take Zangoose.

Ditto B1tch

Despite both having a nice design, I like more Zangoose. Also, I prefer Zangoose because...

...it has arms & legs and Seviper doesn't;

...it base stats are distributed in a way that benefits it to be more offensive than Seviper;

...it is pure normal type (one weakness: fighting type) while Seviper is pure poison type (two weaknesses: psychic and ground type);

...it has a great learn set;

...it is compatible with more TM's, HM's and move-tutors than Seviper;

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
Zangoose, I have always liked Mongeese (correct?) and never been a fan of snakes.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
They're both pretty cool, but Zangoose takes the cake for me.