• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Seviper

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Seviper's " safe " for now considering there isn't a new snake native to Sinnoh, and the only prior snake Jessie hasn't caught was Dunspace. Skorpi / Drapion probably won't be the replacement because it's a Pokemon used by Hunter J.

So while I'd admit its time for Jessie to get something new, I doubt its going to cost her releasing Seviper.

That's why she released Dustox first.

I'm not entirely sure why the writers do it this way but I'm pretty dang sure Trainers can carry six Pokemon instead of three. It wouldn't kill them to give Jessie three functional Pokemon and Wobbuffet.

unown?

ghost freak
well, team rocket always works as a team so it isn't a surprise that james and jessie only have 3 a piece at most at any one time. remember ho0w, in yellow version, they fight as opne trainer? i think it works that way and also they way that you encounter random battles with trainers who team upo on the spot.

Fire_Fan

Watch me burn..
I agree with everyone here until a new Snake based Pokemon is revealed Jessie is keeping Seviper. Anyways like someone else mentioned if she gets rid of Seviper she'll only have wobbe and she'll become well a sad joke.

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
I think it will stay. Seviper is like the Pikachu of Ash to Jessie.

HoennMaster

Seviper is not going anywhere, because once they get back to Eterna City Cacnea will have evolved and then Seviper will evolve into a Brand New Pokemon and together they will beat Ash, steal Pikachu and become the CEOs of Team Rocket!!!!

(breathes) I'm done. :)

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
Sevipers here to stay, I like it and it's TR coolest pokemon to date, though I wish she would be like Lucy and teach it Flamethrower or Sludge Bomb, I like it and I hope it never leaves us

Side Note: Imagine how messed up the anime would get if they had to handle 12 pokemon for Team Rocket Jessie/James=6 each, That would suck big time

An00bis

Wicked Witch
well, team rocket always works as a team so it isn't a surprise that james and jessie only have 3 a piece at most at any one time.

They borrow each other's Pokemon, yes, but it isn't like they literally share a Team. It just that Jessie is pretty much restricted to capturing one Pokemon after going so long without a capture as it stands. I see the fairness here.

remember ho0w, in yellow version, they fight as opne trainer? i think it works that way and also they way that you encounter random battles with trainers who team upo on the spot.

That's because they only had three Pokemon between them including Meowth. :|

Side Note: Imagine how messed up the anime would get if they had to handle 12 pokemon for Team Rocket Jessie/James=6 each, That would suck big time

I'm thinking more like 4 each to 8 not including Meowth and Wobbuffet.

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
I guess TR will lose their Pokemon as the episodes come by.

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
Yes, one day Seviper will follow suit and like all other pokemon owned by TR besides meowth and wobbofett, it will hit the road. (For those that can't understand metaphors- it will be released)
We just have to wait for a new snake pokemon, and then Seviper will either evolve if its an evo or get released and then replaced.

Its enevidable, unless it does a Wobbofett and sticks around for the rest of the anime.

Hopefully seviper will stay, i mean jesse iste snake lady, and there isnt any snakes in the sinnoh region... and it is awesome. and because she havent caught any new pkmn's yet. i think it will stay.

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
Jesse will not release her Seviper away unless there's an episode where Jesse's likely to release it.

pit-fall

Angels Amoonguss
I think Jessie will get another Pokemon before she releases one, but Seviper is very likable and powerful; so if one had to leave I'd want it to be Wobbufet.

~Dragon_Master~

The Next Legend
@ Bhrettzerda053 - So It Wont Get Released, But It Will?

I Think (Hope) That there will be a Seviper Evo in the next generation, And Serviper will evolve into it in the Filler Region.

Adamo

more likely than serviper evolving arbok will get a king cobra evo. and get returned xD .

shame TR never get there pokemon back.

about dunsparce i think she only gets poisen snake types.

aerisLana

i cannot believe
I think Seviper won't leave, until the 5th gen comes. My reason is pretty much the same as the other posters; those who said that Seviper may leave if there'll be an another future snake Pokemon.